Cricket World Cup 2023 Hotel Asian Offers Booking

Get ready for an unforgettable cricketing experience at the ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023, hosted in the picturesque city of Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India. To make your stay even more exciting, Hotel Asian International is the best hotel in Bhagsunag, Mcleodganj, and Dharamshala, offering exclusive deals that will enhance your cricket World Cup experience. Whether you're a cricket enthusiast or just looking for a relaxing getaway, our special offers make it the perfect time to visit Bhagsunag, Mcleodganj, and Dharamshala.

 Whether you're a cricket enthusiast or just looking for a relaxing getaway, our special offers make it the perfect time to visit Bhagsunag, Mcleodganj, and Dharamshala

1. Stay Longer, Pay Less

Book a room at Hotel Asian International for one night during the World Cup matches, and you'll receive an incredible 20% discount on your second night's stay. This offer ensures that you have a comfortable and affordable place to relax and rejuvenate after a thrilling day at the cricket ground.

2. Late-Night Dining Delights

Cricket matches can be exhilarating, and you may find yourself hungry even after the game ends. Don't worry; Hotel Asian International has got you covered. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner with a 20% discount on match days, available until 2 AM. Celebrate your favorite team's victory or analyze the day's highlights over a delicious meal.

World Cup ODI Matches in Dharamshala:

7th Oct 2023 - Bangladesh vs. Afghanistan: Kickstart the World Cup with this exciting clash between Bangladesh and Afghanistan. Experience the cricketing fervor right from the heart of Dharamshala.

10th Oct 2023 - England vs. Bangladesh: Witness the battle between England and Bangladesh, two cricketing giants, as they compete for glory.

17th Oct 2023 - South Africa vs. Netherlands: Don't miss the action as South Africa takes on the Netherlands. It promises to be a thrilling encounter.

22nd Oct 2023 - India vs. New Zealand: The home team, India, faces New Zealand in a match that is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat.

28th Oct 2023 - Australia vs. New Zealand: As the tournament progresses, watch Australia go head-to-head with New Zealand in what could be a pivotal match.

Stay at Hotel Asian International and enjoy not only the excitement of the Cricket World Cup but also the warm hospitality and excellent amenities that our hotel has to offer. Book your room now and secure your front-row seat to the cricketing extravaganza while indulging in the comfort and luxury of Hotel Asian International. Cheer for your favorite team and make memories that will last a lifetime during the ICC Men's Cricket World Cup 2023.