11. a noisy new year

chapter 11. "A noisy New Year"

 "A noisy New Year"

- Y/N POV -

I wake up to see the celling, I remembered that it was new years. I get up from my bed to sit up, 'I should probably go out-. It is new years after all...' I yawn as I get out of bed to shower.

.

.

After that very relaxing shower, I felt more better! except for the fact that I have eye bags- but I'll just get coffee on the way.

I changed into a very simple outfit but since it was winter I had to wear something that would make me not feel cold.

I wore a coat, it was kinda like a coat-dress. white sweater and some black leggings, and of course a scarf around my neck. I also used my leg warmers for warmth for my legs.  (yall could change the outfit if ya want btw~)

I put on my shoes and my headphones, then head out.

.

 I stopped by a café to get my coffee before heading to the shrine.

.

.

.

I was close to the shrine when I saw Nendou, he was also going to the shrine. I was trying to hide so Nendou wouldn't see me but his head just turned back like an entire circle-. it was creepy...

"oh! hey, buddy!" Nendou called out which I am guessing was me.

"oh, hey Nendou..!" I said.

"are ya also heading to the shrine?" He asked me.

I nod my head in response.

"Great! let's go together!" "alright."

.

.

.

At the shrine ~

"It is crowded asf-" I said. of course it was-, It was new years- "oh! hey, its you guys!" Nendou called out. "hm...?" I looked to where Nendou was waving at.

It was Saiki, Kaido, Hairo and Saiki's parents. I followed him, trying not to get lost by the crowd.

"Hey! what are you all doing here?" Nendou asked. "Nendou!" Kuniharu called.