Chapter 1-Happy Days

Have you ever been in situations where you kinda feel like a big piece of shut and you just wanna and it all?
Yeah, that's kinda how my life is year in ,year out

My name is Roshelle Adams and this is how my life became so messed up.😑😑😑.

I graduated High school two years ago, top of my class by the way , and it was a very memorable day for me.
From the emotional guys from my peers to the kisses from my family members, God!!, I felt so emotional .I was finally done with high school and would be entering into the world to be my own person. I was happy and somewhat nervous and scared at this change. You see, I've never been the totally social kind of person but I did  have few friends who kept me company at times. Plus I stayed under my parents roof with close supervision on my friends;type of clothes I wear; things i do and also has this thing called "CURFEW" so I wasn't invited to most parties and even if I was , I had to be home by 6 and so I ended up missing the cooler part of the party.

Being me had it perks, was always top of my class,
Went for a lot of competitions (which means I travelled a lot),my parents loved and adored me and I had the sweetest,loving and most caring best friend a girl could ask for. His name is  Jay and we've been inseparable since the 5th grade when I transferred to Iridium High and he spoke to me when no one wanted to talk to me.
He has always had my back , no matter how sassy I can be.  But I ruined all this by the flick of a hand.😭😭
I've always wanted to belong ,yunno?
Wanted to fit in.
Wanted to be like the cool girls in home room.
Wanted to be like Josh, the school quarter back.
I always wanted to be cool. Just a regular girl  with a normal , happy life. But soon,that same fantasy of mine  changed my life for the worse  .....