Western

"Can you tell me some things?" Andrew is asking Jimmy. He, without any help, got snappy. His spasmodic look is showing as if he knew things related to those behind. Again and again, looking at those flowers. "I told you on WhatsApp that I've got another letter, didn't I?" Jimmy says, still couldn't release his eyes from flowers in hand. "Mmh, hmm," he agrees. "He had given me the SAME flowers, Andrew. I-I didn't recognise before, but when I looked at those fitfully, I've got my sense. Same flowers, Same smells, I mean the flowers have no smell. I am sure it was exactly the same." Andrew looks at him with abundant questions. "Have you still got these with you?" He asks. "No, how? It was more than weeks ago. It got rotten, normally." "Then are you sure about that?" "Yeah. 100 per cent."

Jimmy is looking inshore. He can't be impartial. Same flowers, same smells. Looks different in sunlight. He got those on daylight. Now it's afternoon, he cannot understand. He is paused, paused when he realised everything is related. "What're you thiking? Talk with me," Andrew tries to unclear obligations. Jimmy also tries to put a normal face on. Having no regrets is all he has to confirm. Tries to say words he unfeignedly wanted to say today to Andrew. "Does he know my choices?" But Jimmy asks him frankly, without any hesitation. "If he doesn't, then why would he send you those?" Andrew asks back, letting him think how to make common sense. Jimmy casts a look at Andrew. "It's known by only a few friends of mine." "Oh Jimmy. He knows EVE-RY-THING. You can't deny, can you? And now if you doubt each person, it will create an inconvenience  ado for you. No one wants fuss and feathers. They will think that's how a friend can be? Whatever, we all have doubts about Olie. I will kick his ass for you, I promise. Now he got me in business." "Shut up, Andrew. He is not who's writing those," Jimmy disagrees with him. "Then ME?" Andrew holds his hand and says emotionally, "If anybody know about those flowers, they will kick my ass. Cause they will be thinking I send you those from Australia. Exactly-" "Come on, Andrew. You talk too much. That makes no sense, just," Jimmy says fragmentary, "I doesn't matter whether you're eating up there in Australia or not. Look, we are living in the fourth generation, of course we can order it online. Moron!" Jimmy lows his tone, "Someone is trying to connect each thing in a ravel. I assume for how long it would be taken. It's obliquely in our hand. We have to stop it." "Yeah but HOW? Have you even thought Jimmy it's not in our business, and we have to punch Olie's face. How do you become so sure about him?" Andrew asks disturbly. "Listen, I've talked with him. And let him go. I know he has a serial killer face, and that doesn't mean he is the murderer. I've got it," Jimmy confirms with no hitches left. Alongside, the prohibitive distress coming possessive in an utterance mostly quests the initial length ahead. Jimmy is quiescent. No accent relates to his own creation. It broke when their food arrived. Certainly, I could catch him in the identic way. I'm still trying to match it up. "Delicious... What're you waiting for? Eat before I alone finish it up," Andrew speaks after testing a spoon from each plate. Jimmy shows no scrutinies. "Let's go inside, hours later, the sun will eat us," Andrew offers Jimmy. "No. It's afternoon. The sun is going to the Western side. It will pass us. Sit here," Jimmy always disagrees with him. Andrew, with a hideous face, forces back on eating his meal. Jimmy is still observing the flowers. Andrew doesn't like it. He needs to change the topic at any cost. He tries back and forth, "So where's Stuart?" Jimmy answers while conjecturing each on a traffic signal. Coming-" "Wait, seriously? You never react same as mine, what the heck!" Andrew fires up, "Why you have that kind to fucking Zone to Stuart? That kinda weird. I'm your childhood friend, he's not." Jimmy shows him an inch of anger and says, "That is why I have soft zone for you. He told me earlier he'd be late. You didn't." Andrew didn't mumble a word further.

Later,

"Tell me now," Andrew says when they're half of their meal. "I told you every things. Today I come here for  letting you two know about my next steps and yeah before I go to describing I'm confirming, I need you both beside. I ain't alone getting it.  It would be hard for sure. I need no Cops, no drama, no jail or no judgement. I will find out and kick his ass by myself." I don't Love him, I love all gestures around me. I love his steps which arrived to me with some lakings. I will find out those rationally. I know where sun rises and sun sets down.