8# ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴅɪʟᴇᴍᴍᴀ

It was now the day of the party, and Sunghoon and Sunoo arrived at Jake's house. Jake opened the door and greeted them, inviting them inside. Sunoo was surprised; the house was huge, and there were already so many people.

Sunghoon gently pulled Sunoo to a quieter corner of the house and whispered, "Remember what we talked about earlier. Don't do anything stupid, okay?"

Sunoo nodded, understanding the unspoken rules of the evening.

After a moment, Sunghoon guided Sunoo over to where Jake was. Sunghoon handed Jake a nicely wrapped present, and Jake seemed genuinely happy. Then, Sunghoon introduced him to Sunoo.

"This is Sunoo, my boyfriend. He wanted to join the party too."

Jake smiled and extended his hand to shake Sunoo's. "Nice to meet you."

Sunoo returned the handshake and replied with a smile, "Thank you for having us. Happy birthday!"

Some time later, another guy approached them. He turned to Sunghoon and asked, "Hey, who's that chic next to you?"

Sunoo noticed a flicker of anger in Sunghoon's eyes as he responded, "Well Hyunjin, this 'chic' is my boyfriend." Hyunjin grinned mischievously at Sunghoon.

"Your boyfriend is quite the catch, huh? Don't know how you managed to find someone like him," he said while checking Sunoo out.

Hyunjin then turned his attention to Sunoo, leaning in closer and whispering, "You should better behave carefully with this guy."

Sunoo took a step back. What did he mean by 'behave carefully'?

Sunoo looked at Sunghoon, waiting for his reaction. Sunghoon didn't say anything, but his expression grew darker.

Sunghoon decided to change the subject and suggested, "Let's grab a drink."

They headed to the area with drinks, and Sunghoon filled a cup for himself. He then offered a drink to Sunoo, who shook his head and said, "You know I'm still a minor. I can't drink."

Sunghoon's face fell. "Oh, right," he muttered, taking a sip of his drink instead. Sunoo could tell that Sunghoon's mood had definitely dropped. So, Sunoo opted for a glass of orange juice instead.

While they were sitting there, nobody said a word. Sunoo observed the people at the party. Some were dancing, some were engaged in conversations, and he noticed a few couples making out.

Suddenly, Sunghoon broke the silence. "I need to go somewhere real quick. Just wait here for me, okay?"

Before Sunoo could respond, Sunghoon was already leaving him alone. Sunoo didn't feel comfortable at all in this unfamiliar environment.

Just then, Hyunjin sat down next to Sunoo, causing him to flinch. He leaned in closer, speaking in a low voice. "You should be very careful with Sunghoon, darling."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Hyunjin explained, "People like Sunghoon, with a lot of money, they have a tendency to use their lovers."

'Use their lovers? Was this Hyunjin guy also drunk?' Sunoo thought. But no, Hyunjin was totally sober.

"But Sunghoon is not like that."

"You may think so now, but give it some time. Let me guess, he forced you into this relationship, right?"

Sunoo nodded hesitantly. How did he know that?

Hyunjin continued, "See, it's always the same. At first, they're loving and caring, but eventually, they use you for their own desires. They make you fall for them, and once you're deeply attached, they'll let you fall, and you'll do anything not to lose them."