{1}

The entire Justice League was walking through the mountain of the YOUNG JUSTICE, and were shocked to see THE YOUNG JUSTICE was YOUNGER. "Holy cow," Batman said super duper shocked. Why was the kids kids? Robin was like super smol, like he was 5? 

Kaldur looked uh....7!?

Wally was WALLY? 

M'gann looked super ugly because she's not green anymore she's a white strange blob? Because you cannot tell me she knew how to be Megan from HELLO MEGAN yet cuz she's 6? COnner is dead because he wasn't a child ever, he was born 16. 

I can't remember who else is on the team. 

oh shit, Artemis was still really tall, she didn't change her age. But she was going through an early 2000s emo stage, so she was busy on Myspace and didn't want to talk to anyone. So she wont be here. 

"Oh no." 

They all said, super worried. "How the heck did this happen?" Superman said, super delighted that Superboy was gone for good. Fuck that dude, we have daddy issues. 

"GOOGOO GAGA." 

"oK." 

*whoosh line break*

Somehow the ENTIRE justice league decided to leave whoever I listed before alone in the mountain because its not really a big deal. CPS cannot find us here, and a mountain is super safe for stupid stinky kids. UNTIL the joker crawled out of the kitchen sink because he fit into the pipes. He was doing Weight Watchers and the harmful effects of diet culture have hit him. Her really came here because he was bored and he kinda thought this mountain looked neat. But he was super shocked to see the ENTIRE YOUNG JUSTICE team was children-er. So he put them in a bag and left. 

AUTHORS NOTE: 

GUYS MY FAVORITE FIC, DEAGED WAS DELETED. SO WHELMED AND I REDOING IT, SO IM PUTTING IN SO MUCH WORK TO MAKE THIS FIC JUST AS GOOD AS THE LAST ONE. I can't remebmer the author, so sad. i hope this makes them happy. 

The plot is super intense and this is very difficult to write, I dont have much writing experience. i've never written a fic before, this is my first. pls uh leave me a comment and vote for it. i will post the other chapter like immediately because i hunger for more.