Ch. 8 I want you to be naked

you taste like sweet sin

My light: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?
HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THAT?

My light: Jeon Jungkook, I'll kill you.

Jungkook tried to suppress his giggleen your message keep coming, you were threatening him to hide his cereal in the morning and fill his shoes with water because of the pic he send you.

He wanted to laugh imaging your face while typing all those silly things.

However he couldn't laugh as he look at his front, his secretary quickly avert her gaze from him. He can guess why she was shocked seeing him using his phone instead working, it's past 7pm and he have this weird rule to finish work of the day before leaving office or stay until you do so, seems like he was the one staying today.

His face turned into big strange grin, when he saw you sending him red face angry emoji, the pic he decided to mark r-rated was your embarrassing photo, a very old one where you were drinking juice from straw, the one look like glasses, you were smirking while looking at camera, you look awful in it.. awful cute, it was when you were 18 or something and he was waiting for this moment to tease you with that pic.

Me:
Well, I can't stop laughing at your cute harmless threat.

My light:
Trust me when I say they aren't harmless, I can definitely do that and please I'm so embarrassed right now, delete it!!

He couldn't help and started chuckling catching the attention of another person in the room, he faked a laugh and cleared his throat loudly acting like he is reading a very important article on the phone.

Me:
Don't be, you look cute, I wanna squeeze your cheeks now.

My light:
Fuck you Jungkook

Me:
I bet you would

Me:
Come on I know why you are so angry and it's definitely not because of the pic I send you.

My light:
Okay Mr genius then why I'm angry?

Me:
Cause you didn't get the photo you wanted or should I say my nudes?

My light:
OH MY GOD, you got me 🙄.

He chuckle under his breath totally ignoring the glances. He finally look up when his neck decided to pain, he groan lowly " sir?" He almost forget that Salina is also there " yes" he replied mind still not working but stuck at your last message.

" I'm done for today, your schedule for tomorrow is ready, the project paper is submitted to Mr Han-" he cut her sentence in between by nodding " yes you can leave" he swear he saw her beaming like headlight at the thought of leaving home to her loved ones. He wish he can feel the same joy someday.

Don't get him wrong he love his mom, so much but the love he is craving for is different from that, he wanted to know how it feels to go home by home he doesn't mean the building made up if bricks and cement but his safe place, his light.

Salina left hurriedly, he sigh and run his finger in his hair while looking at his phone again, he definitely can't meet you today or next week cause you were not in Korea, you were in Maldives shooting since last few days.

Me:
What are you doing?

He typed and waited while scrolling through your photos which you send him in the morning that was too damm hot and since then he couldn't stop picturing you naked, not after he already saw you once.

My light:
Was going to take a shower.

Shit, he cursed under his breath, he can literally imagine the water trailing down your hot naked body, touching you at your most precious places. Your wet hairs cascade down, he wanted to suffocate in your raw body smell and kiss every inch of yours skin. He gulp before licking his lips in anticipation.