Gone missing

Ok well, there was a kid named nick tall skinny brown hair green eyes not very popular even tho he is in 9th grade. Ok i know what your thinking you really don't care,but you really should.Ya ya i know your saying why?Well ill just tell you ok it all started when he got in high school.He did'nt

Have much friends eccept Bryce,Alex,Chris,Matthew.They all went to the libary after school every day to do there homework and to study.Well Moday November 13 2000, Chris went missing.All the boys went to the bathroom and Chris stayed out in the front of the libary,but when the boys came out Chris was gone,so they started to call his name but no reply. Then all the boys had to go tell there parents but good for Bryce he had his phone so he called his mother and she said to wait for her at the libary while she called the other boys parents.When they all arived nick explaned to the parents what happened.Alex's mom called the police when the police arived again nick explaned what happened the police called the CSI so they could investigate. CSI found chris's shoe print on th concrete floor,and 2 men foot prints also a womans high heal they brought them to the CSI's lab and got there info name,birthday, age,and ect.The first mans name was Dave History he worked with matthew's dad Nate for the construction workers Nate's construction.Matthew's mother did'nt think Dave would do that. In the mean time while some of th CSI crew went to search Dave's house.while they did that CSI lab found the second shoe print. Dillon walker he was a weird man that lived alone in a small house.With his cat silo,yet his wife died last month and his brother mason walker overdosed on pills and died 7 days ago.so you see he is very strested out so chris's mom sayed mabey he did it because he was lonley.When the CSI got back to the lab they found no evidence in Daves case.Dave did'nt do it so Nate and Dave went out for a few beers.In the mean time the CSI had a new search on Dillon Walker.

They found Chris's shoe when CSI called Chris's mom she freaked out she was so scared.She did'nt know what to do.While the CSI lab found info on the woman's high heal print. Mary Fang was a teacher for a 4th grade classroom with 20 kids 10 boys and the other half of the 10 girls she was married to Jack Fang.Mary could'nt have kids. So Alex's mom and the others think it was her.so the CSI searched The Fangs house and they found Chris's neacklass with mary's hand prints and Dillon's hand prints so they took them to the jail and asked questions and found Chris and they still went to the libary after school but the always stuck together. And rember always stay away form strangers and stay together.