Star Gazing with Jessie.

Laying on your back, the wind brushing your hair, the cold bench biting your legs underneath you, you lay facing the stars. You can feel the warm clasp of Jess' hand holding yours, the comfort of her head resting on your chest. Her beanie is blanketting your neck like a scalf, keeping her shaven head warm. As you look to the sky, you analyse the stars, the patterns, the beauty. 

"Jess do you think its strange, that i, that i.. find the stars comforting?" you say unsurely. "Milky, ive always thought that, when i spent my childhood in and out of G.O.S.H, i found that wherever i was, home or hospital, they were always there, shining their bright light, their hope. Baby, stars make dreams come true, because sometimes dreams come true y'know? Mine did, i mean ive got the best job, fanbase, family, house and... girlfriend." Jessie tells you. 

With hearing those words, you snuggle up closer, tighter to Jessie, flickei=ring your eye lashes, gazing up. Thats when it happened. The phenomena. A duet of shooting stars pounced across the sky. 

"Is that a sign?"

"Its a sign, now come here precious." Jessie whispers, wrapping you in a blanket and huddling you towards the car, "lets go home."