Chapter 1 : Time traveling

amelia's heart ached while she was standing on a bus stop waiting for a bus soon she saw a bus coming she looked at the bus and noticed the bus wasn't slowing down and it was coming straight for her at a high speed but then she realised it was too late for her to ran and the bus crashed on the bus stop, but she got transported back in time by a tragic accident. in this unfamiliar world, she discovered the love of her life, a kind and charismatic boy named elliot. as their love blossomed, she learned of his unchangeable fate, a fatal accident that would claim his life.

determined to rewrite destiny, amelia embarked on a mission to save elliot. she sought unconventional ways to warn him, battling against the constraints of time. with every stolen moment, their connection deepened, but the knowledge of his imminent death cast a shadow over their happiness.

as days turned into weeks, amelia's desperation grew. she watched helplessly as the tragic events drew closer. the weight of altering history gnawed at her, torn between love and the fragility of the timeline. the more she intervened, the more unpredictable the consequences became.

in a climax, on the day fate had marked for elliot's death, amelia revealed the truth to him. the shocking emotions on his face  disbelief, fear, and gratitude  mirrored her own. together, they attempted to escape the inevitable, but the forces of time seemed unyielding.

as the moments ticked away, amelia held elliot close, tears mingling with the rain. in their final embrace, they whispered vows of eternal love. and in that bittersweet instant, the fabric of time corrected itself, pulling amelia back to her own era, leaving behind a heartbroken but alive elliot.

haunted by the memories of their forbidden love and the sacrifice they had made, amelia carried their story as a cherished secret. in her heart, their love endured, transcending the boundaries of time, a reminder that even in the face of impossibility, love could defy the odds and leave an indelible mark on the soul.