𝟬𝟭𝟮 - 𝗜 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗦

❝𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 // 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵, 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘵❞

𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗬 𝟭𝟱𝗧𝗛 , 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
𝗟𝗢𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗦 , 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗔
𝟮:𝟭𝟭 𝗣𝗠

It was one of those rare days where Tatum wanted to actually go out. Lucy was gonna go back on tour soon, so Tatum wanted to do something special. The couple always had their dates in the comfort of their own homes since Tatum hated crowds with a passion, but this time Tatum was willing to make an exception. She had made a reservation at BOA, she'd gone there plenty of times with her girls, the only downside was that the place was crawling with paparazzi.

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗺❤️
Hey
Can't wait to see you tn

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹
I can't wait either, but are
you sure about going out?
Don't feel pressured into going out,
I'm fine having our usual inside dates

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗺❤️
I'm sure, like 100% sure
I can handle it
And if I can't, then I always have you

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹
Okay
But if you start feeling like you're gonna
explode just say the word and we're out

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗺❤️
I will, I swear

Lucy was always so understanding, it was one of the many things Tatum loved about her. Lucy was so willing to stay inside for their little dates, but now it was time for Tatum to take a step out of her comfort zone.

Tatum got ready and picked up Lucy. All was going well until they pulled up to the restaurant. A crowd had formed just outside BOA, it was mostly made up of fans and paparazzi.

"Will you be okay?" Tatum nervously nodded, "I know something that will help" Lucy leaned forward and kissed Tatum. "Did that help?"

"It did"

The couple exited the car and kept their heads down as photos of the two were taken. They avoided doing anything couple-like as they pushed through the crowd of paparazzi out of fear their relationship would be put on blast. The pair knew they'd wake up to even more dating rumors in the morning after fans saw the photos of them together at BOA. That didn't bother either of them though. The rumors would stay just rumors if there was nothing to confirm them.

"So, what'd you want to ask me?"

"Um, okay, well, we've been spending a lot of time at my place and I was wondering if you would want to move in with me" Tatum was silent for a moment, and Lucy was afraid she'd popped the question too early on in their relationship. "Or we can just forget about it"

"No," Tatum reached over the table and took Lucy's hand in hers, "I do, I want to, I really do. I really love your apartment"

Tatum couldn't shake a strange feeling; the feeling like she was being watched. She brushed it off and kept the date going, thinking it was just her being paranoid. Tatum was wrong. A fan who had also been dining in the restaurant snapped a picture of the two holding hands, which that in itself wasn't anything major, but the kiss in the car had been captured in a photo. They didn't have a clue anyone was watching their vehicle.

The date was going exceptionally well, they talked and laughed and got drunk. But as Tatum finished her third cocktail, Lucy remembered what Phoebe and Julien had told her.

"Hey, I think three's enough, don't you think?"

Tatum brushed off Lucy's concern. "I'm fine, I've been drinking since my junior year. I think I know how much I can handle"

Lucy, not wanting to start anything, dropped the subject and tried to forget about it, but she couldn't. The waiter had cut Tatum off before she could get fully wasted, as of now she was just tipsy.

𝗚𝗮𝘆 & 𝗧𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝖯𝗁𝗈𝖾𝖻𝖾 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗇 𝖫𝗎𝖼𝗒

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗯𝗲
Hey
How was the date
Did you guys bang yet

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻
Phoebe-

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆
It was great and no??
I don't wanna rush her into it

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗯𝗲
You guys actually went out
No way you don't bang afterwards

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻
I think you forget that Tatum's a baby gay
Lucy's literally her first girlfriend

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗯𝗲
Oh yeah you're right

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆
I'm drunk
I can't deal with you guys right now

"So, I've been wondering" Tatum threw her leather jacket on the bed.

"Oh?" Lucy grabbed Tatum by the waist and pulled her closer, "What's been going on up in that pretty little head of yours?"

"I've been wondering if you can teach me. I've never slept with a woman before, so," Tatum took off her shirt and unhooked her bra, "Show me how it's done"

"You're drunk"

"Only slightly, but so are you"

"I really think we should talk- "

"No talking," Tatum slid her hand under Lucy's shirt, "Just teaching"

𝗔/𝗡:
the way im so excited for chapter 13
ive had it written for weeks now
this is the last of happy tatum you'll be seeing for a while

i hate this chapter sm 🤗