CHAPTER 1

I'm just now entering the school building and my friends are already swarming around me We are a group of 5 girls our names are: April, Summer, Lindsey, Karol and Natalie which is me.

Of course our lockers are all next to eachothers and we are putting on make up and talking about drama there, because you know that's what we do.

A couple minutes later the bell rung and everyone went to class including me and my group, hey we may be mean but we don't play about our grades when an assignment needs to be done were working on it together. I think that's the only time we don't talk about drama when were togehter.

While the teacher was talking i asked to go to the bathroom she said yes but she didn't sound sure, i got up and walked out to the "bathroom" well where I'm going is close enough to the bathroom so technically I'm not lying.

I know a girl that is a top student and has permission to go out in the halls and work by herself, unfair right!? Anyway she chooses to sit by the water fountains that are near the bathrooms.

"Hello Mrs.top student" i said looking straight down at her. "Um hey! Are you a top stu- oh i know you you're one of the popular girls"

"That is correct! Natalie if you would." She looked confused, as if i was some type of puzzle she was trying to solve. "Aren't you supposed to be in clsss?" "I Get good grades anyway, i don't need those classes" "that's what everyone says" she said as she rolled her eyes. Bitch did you just roll your eyes at me?! is what i would've said if I was off of school property.

But instead i turned around and walked away. I mean i had to back out i was "using the bathroom" and teachers go on and on about these things, i do not have time for that. So i rushed back to class and it seemed like everyone was done with their work and got to have free time everyone except me.

"Natalie come here please" Mrs.rucker said calling out to me. "Natalie you only have been getting A's and B's in my class yesterday 1 of your grades dropped to a D-"

"NO that can't be" "so after school i'd like you to come back here once the go home bell rings okay" "what? No not me, i-i can't" "Natalie it's not a big deal, I'm actually doing you a favor" Mrs.rucker put a big smile on her face like she had just made things better.

Once the 2nd period bell rung i went to my favorite person to bully who was downstairs by the school doors. Of course my girls were with me.

"Hey lex you better brace yourself for those braces are coming after your teeth soon, it seems you're already missing a couple" we all started laughing. We were also about to turn around to go to class until a girl who I've never seen before walks inside the school. She looked like a teenager, everyone wanted to meet her, not that she was above me and my group.

This is my first time publishing please be honest on how you liked this chapter so that i can get better please. and thank you for reading! P.S. don't mind the pictures