"Goodbye"

In a small house nearby the forest, there lived a man.

He sighed as he slammed his desk while crying, thinking about his past.

He lost his job, he lost his friends, he lost his family and he lost his wife. His tears were falling like a waterfall as he thought about his wife. He thought his life was perfect when he found out that his wife was cheating on him. They fought everyday, till one day they decided that they should divorce. His wife took their kids and his money with her, she then disappeared like dandelions when the wind blows them away.

He can't move on from his wife's sweet lovely smile and his kids.

He runs out of his office then runs out of his house going into the forest. He followed the path to a specific area that he made, it was very close to the cliffs. He stopped running then he lifted his head up to look at the sky, it was a beautiful cold starry night.

He sighed then he sat by the cliffs. His tears were still running down his face as he looked at the stars and the moon.

'I miss you' as he thought to himself. He hugged his body tightly before he stood up.

"Goodbye" he said, clenching his hands before he closes his eyes then he jumped off the cliff.