Close Call

Hello everyone. Due to requests to do a part 4. I have delivered! Thank you for the funny and encouraging comments!

 I have delivered! Thank you for the funny and encouraging comments!

This is the order of the 3 books that you should read first.

From the top to bottom (1-3)

--

Dazai's legs trembled as he crossed his legs, one leg over the other. He bit his lip as his eyes glanced at the class's black board to the teacher at the front, chalk in one hand, textbook in the other.

A torturous forty-five minutes later, the ginger was giving out worksheets for homework. He went down the row, passing down completed worksheets as well to each student.

The brunette couldn't help but glare at the ginger when he was at his desk. The ginger bent down slightly, placing the two worksheets on the table and Dazai didn't miss the smirk on the ginger's face as he explained the parts he had to work on. Well, he got the whole worksheet correct so it was just the ginger softly talking to him, mindful that none of the other students could hear. Their tables were fairly apart so it was hard for the other's to hear.

"How are you holding up, love?" The ginger muttered, a tint of amusement on his face.

"Don't you dare call me that. What did I ever do to you to deserve this?"

Dazai should've known the ginger in the early hours of the morning, forcefully fingering him open ignoring all of the brunette's cries of denial.

"For being annoying." The redhead replied, smiling before moving on to the next student. The brunette grit his teeth, he's going to scream at the ginger once class is over. Thankfully, this was the last class and he'll be able to go back home.

It was another torturous fifteen minutes before class ended. The brunette laid his head on the table, hand frustratingly tapping on the table at a fast pace. He crossed and uncrowded his legs.

"Dazai, are you okay?"

The brunette glanced to the side to see a familiar raven head raising a brow. The taller put up a smirk as he retorted, "Never knew you were concerned about me, Fyodor."