𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚.𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘨𝘰.

A/N: Hello, readers! Welcome to another chapter! Enjoy!

edited on march 9th, 2024 @ 8:49pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈,
𝓖𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙰 𝙶𝙾.         

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

KAZUHIRO OPENS THEIR EYES AS they around their surroundings, realizing they were in their apartment. "Looks like I'm back..." They thought.

Kazuhiro stood up and saw the notebook laying on their desk, seeing that it was opened, but nothing was written on it — No response from their past self.

They guessed they could've expected that.

"Ah! Fuyu!" Kazuhiro thinks to themselves. "But wait... After everything I did to him in the present... Do I even deserve to see him?"

Their phone buzzing interrupted their thoughts. Kazuhiro pulled out their phone and flipped it open, seeing that Takemichi was calling them.

Raising an eyebrow, they press 'accept,' placing the phone to their ear.

"Takemichi? What's up?" Kazuhiro asked as Takemichi didn't answer them, making them confused. "Takemichi? Did you call me by accident?"

"So, you're the famous Hanagaki, huh? The captain of Tokyo Manji Gang's First Division. The golden rookie who rocketed to fame. This whole area is BLACK DRAGON turf. Our boss ordered us to kill any other gang members caught here trying to muscle in on our turf. I think you know what that means, huh, Hanagaki? It means you're dead!" Kazuhiro heard an unfamilar voice shout.

"Boys. Go, get 'em."

Hearing those four words snapped something within Kazuhiro. "Takemichi, if you can hear me, send your location. I'm on my way." They said. There was a beep sound, signaling Takemichi had ended the call, followed by a text from him, showing where he was at.

Kazuhiro bursts out of their apartment door, slamming it right behind them and breaking into a run towards Takemichi's location. As they did so, a memory flashed in their mind.

A bloody and bruised Kazutora had stumbled into the house, catching the attention of Kazuhiro and Baji.

"Tora! What the hell happened to you?" Kazuhiro asked as they helped support their brother. They guide him to the couch, carefully setting him down.

"I... got jumped." Kazutora managed to reply.

"Keisuke, get the rubbing alcohol and bandages, stat." Kazuhiro ordered as Baji headed towards the direction of the bathroom.

Baji soon returns, handing the bottle of rubbing alcohol and bandages to Kazuhiro. "Who jumped you?" Kazuhiro asked as they began to clean their brother's wounds, Kazutora wincing in pain every time the rubbing alcohol touched his skin.

"BLACK DRAGON..."

"Those assholes?" Kazuhiro growled in anger. "Tora, I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you."

"It's okay, Nii-san. They would've jumped you, too."

Kazuhiro sighed as they finished patching Kazutora's wounds. They gesture with their head for Baji to follow them in the kitchen.