New School

A knock could be heard on a door as someone was trying to wake up their friend.

"Ghost wake up, you're gonna be late" a female voice stated as she knocked on the door again.

The male now named ghost had woke up and went to open the door while rubbing his eyes and said "makima do you have to be so loud?"

Makima had playfully hit his arm and told him to get ready. Ghost walked back into his room and got into the shower and did his morning routine which consisted of doing his hair, washing his face, brushing his teeth and putting on Cologne.

Ghost would walk out wearing a white hoodie and some white joggers with some red and black Nike high tops. The looked at his roommates as the four walked out of the house and going to their cars.

Ghost had got into his Camaro as he drove off to school. On his way to school the male got a text from his dad saying he wants him to meet his girlfriend and her daughter. The male just responded that he'll meet them up after school and continued to drive to school.

Timeskip

Timeskip

After arriving at school ghost would walk into his classroom and waited for everyone else to enter while he layed his head down looking at his teacher and thinking to himself.

"I don't know why but she's so beautiful, I'm surprised she doesn't have a boyfriend or husband" ghost thought to himself as he closed his eyes going back to sleep.

Once everyone arrived the teacher would start teacher the class and noticed that ghost wasn't paying attention.

"Alright class today we'll be doing swimming lessons" the teacher said and went to wake up ghost.

Ghost would wake up and look up at the female teacher and said "well hello Ms. Chisato I hope you're doing well."

"I'm doing fine but come on we are doing swimming lessons so hurry up" she stated with a smile and walked back to the front of the room.

Ghost had just watched and suddenly got up with the rest of the class while they went to the pool in the school. Once they arrived in the locker rooms the males and females would change into their swimming clothes and walk to the pool that waiting for the teacher to walk out.

Chisato would walk out wearing her swim suit as it was a one piece showing off her curves but also seemed to be a bit tight on her. Chisato would explain the lesson to the class as she started to swim giving them a demonstration and let the students do their thing.

Chisato mainly kept her eyes on ghost as she also glanced to make sure the other students were alright.

Timeskip

After the class finished swimming the group would go back to the locker room and started talking about how each other looked cute with guys perving on the girls an the girls doing the same about the guys. Chisato asked ghost could he help her take her swim suit off since the zipper was stuck and she couldn't get it off.