𝟎𝟎𝟒

GIA POV

"What flavor do you want Gigi?" Tom asks holding my waist. "Pineapple please." I smile at him gently.

"One pineapple and one mango smoothie." Tom pulls his wallet out. "What no strawberry." I laugh, had he really gotten out of that phase.

"It's always good to try something new!" Tom says handing the cashier his card.

I stand at the place where you pick up your smoothies, tapping my finger against the counter as I wait. "Mango smoothie." The worker slides Tom's drink down the counter. I take it to Tom, handing it to him.

"Thank youu!" He smiles giving me a kiss, I walk back over waiting for my smoothie.

"Pineapple." She slides it down the counter, I take my smoothie walking back to Tom. I put my knees up on my chair, sipping my smoothie.

I stare out the window, thinking about the guy I just killed. It was a life that I took, and i'm just now realizing that.

I felt guilty again.

"Gigi." Tom says sternly. "Hm." I hum turning my head, Tom pouts to me, seeing my face.

"Are you feeling guilty now?" Tom asks. "A little bit yeah." I nod. "It's okay, soon you'll be able to lead with me Gigi." Tom smiles pulling me in for a kiss.

We kissed a lot.

I could taste the mango radiate off his tongue onto mine. I suck his lip piercing gently, it was slow but still passionate and a bit slobbery.

I could feel a body presence across from us on the other side of the booth, I pull away from Tom. Looking across from me.

Shit.

"All i'm gonna say, is I told you so." Aliyah laughs sipping on her smoothie.

"Aliyah! What are you doing here!" I say sarcastically, gritting back a smile. Tom scratches his beard, looking away as he sips his smoothie.

"Same thing you're doing i'm guessing, drinking smoothies!" She holds her smoothie up, shaking it gently, I suck my bottom lip looking away awkwardly.

"Well it was nice seeing you!" I say nudging Tom to get up. He quickly understands what I meant and slides out of the booth. "Not so fast Miss Marino." Alia puts her finger up in my face.

She's never called me by my last name, that's scary.

Why was a high schooler scaring me right now. I don't know why, but I felt like I just had to stop in my tracks.

She creeps up in front of Tom and I's face. "So, how long have you been dating." She looks to us, her gaze flickering between the two of us.

"I'm not sure that's really-" I get cut off by her. "If you don't tell me Miss, i'll tell everyone in first period." She giggles, oh dear.

Tom pulls my hand up, showing off my ring. Now why would he do that.

I only wore it when we went out, not at school. I didn't need the questions.

"YOU'RE MARRIED?!" She screams squealing. "Engaged, yes." I nod. "And you've been hiding this from all of us!" She squeals again.

"Sit." She points to the booth once again, why the fuck was she so compelling. My ass immediately was sat.

Tom sits down next to me, sliding down. "So, why don't you want anyone to know." She leans on her elbows, interlocking her hands resting her chin on them as she questions us.

"Teachers have personal lives too." I smile. "Yeah and you're invading it right now." Tom whispers under his breath. I stomp on his foot.

"OW! It's the truth!" Tom yells. "Shut up!" I bark at him. "Can you not yell at me." Tom covers his ears.

"Pussy." I scoff, I suddenly look up to the teenage girl sitting in front of me. "Oopsie!" I put my hand over my mouth. "Woah! Never heard a teacher curse before."

"So is it true what everyone says about Mr. Kaulitz." Aliyah asks. "What do they say about Mr. Kaulitz." I tilt my head at her before looking to Tom.

"Never mind, i'll tell you tomorrow! Also, can I call you Gia. It'll make everyone so jealous if you let me call you by your first name." Aliyah says.

I smile shaking my head no. "You can call me Tom, I don't mind. Mr. Kaulitz makes me sound so old." Tom sighs. "You are old." Aliyah replies.

"Yeah, ur pushing thirty. Can't lie, that's pretty old." I sigh. "I'm 28." Tom says. "Yeah, in two years you'll be thirty. That's old!" I say.

"You're 26." Tom laughs. "Still farther away from thirty." I shrug. "Tom, Miss Marino. I thought we could join each other on this wonderful evening to discuss something." Aliyah gesture to us.

"What's that?" I ask. "Why won't my boyfriend fuck me." Aliyah face plants her forehead into the table.

"He's gay." Tom leans back sipping his smoothie.

"Tom." I nudge him. "No, no. He's got a point." She points to Tom, waving her finger at him.

"I mean, he does always call me girl." Aliyah says.

"Well, it was a great time talking to you Aliyah but, we've all got school in the morning and it's 10PM so we should start heading home.

I stand up, heading for the door. Aliyah waves goodbye sadly.

"Have some great sex for me, it'll make me feel better." Aliyah sighs, putting her face in her knees.