3. Where are we?

THE BEYONDER HAS ALREADY PLANTED UNKNOWN ENERGY SIGNATURES ACROSS JAPAN FOR HIS AUDIENCE & LEFT TO ANOTHER REALM FOR THE REST OF HIS AUDIENCE. IN THIS UNIVERSE IDENTICAL TO CANON WAS ONLY DIFFERENT WITH SEVERAL WOMEN IN LOVE WITH IZUKU ALONG WITH A FEW NEW CHARACTERS.

WHERE: JAPAN

WHEN: ALMOST CHRISTMAS TIME (After the Deika City Incident & the hero interview training)

The HPSC has asked several and nearby heroes to investigate an unknown activity at a Beach Park and the students & faculty of UA have a similar scene at their P.E. Grounds. The villains are facing the same outside of their base of the PLF and their numerous smaller energies around familiar characters.

Takoba Municipal Beach Park POV

Endeavor - Alright everyone let's wrap this one quickly, hawks you're at the scene. What do you see over there.

Hawks - It looks exactly what the HPSC said it was. An unknown activity.

After saying that, Ryukyu, Gran Torino, and Endeavor flew past him

After saying that, Ryukyu, Gran Torino, and Endeavor flew past him. The police were already on the scene and barricaded all around the area. The rest of the heroes then arrived at the scene as well (Best Jeanist, the Lurkers, the Wild Wild Pussycats, Mirko, Death Arms, Ms. Joke, Burnin, and Bubble Girl).

P.E. Grounds POV

Nezu, 13, and Power Loader were currently observing the energy and the rest of the teachers were keeping their students away for safety reasons which included (Class 1A & 1B, the Big 3 & Yuyu, Mei, Shinso, and also Eri)

AM - Everyone needs to keep their distance from this thing. We don't want anything terrible to happen to one of you.

Mei - But I'm too curious to keep away from this thing. This weird thing could probably help me with my babies.