Narusaku?

Looks like I'm starting of with narusaku today lol hope you enjoy.

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

"it's so hot out today" a pretty pink haired kunoichi said panting heavily.

"hey I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are would you like a scroll it's 10yen less today" a wrinkly but kind looking old woman said.

"Sure" Sakura beamed at her unaware of what power the scroll holds. "so how much is-" she got cut of because all of a sudden everything seemed strange, the old lady disappeared the houses looked less modern and was that little Naruto she just saw running around.

She decided to go after him, it took a while but she finally found him crying in an alleyway. Though she didn't always think of him as a friend she still cared. "What's wrong" she asked trying to be as gentle as possible.

Naruto looked up teary eyed "The other villagers are partitioning kick me out of the village, no one would take me in and so I have no where to go"

Sakura instantly felt struck with sadness and guilt 'so this is what he's putting up with all his life' she felt like crying. "come with me I know a place".

"you really want me to come with you" Naruto said in a hushed tone. "yes" Sakura said warmly and smiled at him, he smiled back.

They both ran to the forest where they saw this tree with a little passage way covered by leaves. 'ah nostalgia' Sakura giggled in her head.

"where is this place" Naruto asked "my secret hideout shhhh it's secret" she winked at him and he blushed.

Out of the blue a little girl that looked about Naruto's age and looked like Sakura appeared from the other direction "who are you!" she yelled trying to sound as intimidating as possible. "I'm you but from the future" Sakura pointed out. "WHATT?!" the two kids yelled. "Your heard me"

"Fine tell me something that only me would know" Little Sakura yelled.

"hmm even though you treated Naruto like a pest you always thought he was kind of cute" Sakura said with a smirk on her face. A blush could be seen on both of the little kids faces. "H-how would you know that" "Because as I said before I'm you and do yourself a favor and be nice to him for once it wouldn't hurt" those were Sakura's words as she disappeared to a different timeline.