Arc 1:Turkey

"How we met..? It's, uh... Funny to say the least."

•••

Emma Watson, very famous actor all around the world, obviously one of the main reasons being Harry Potter, where she gave life to Hermione Granger, which, come on, you all know.

When Emma thought about taking a well earned vacation, Turkey was the first country that came to her mind. A country that she always wanted to visit, one she heard good things about.

When she stepped out of the plane, the last thing she expected was a press, taking pictures of her in her every move. She just couldn't have a rest.

As the press said Turkish stuff to her, Emma made her way past the press to the airport, going for a long check out.

When Emma saw the line, she groaned and pulled her hood over her head. It was going to be a long wait.

•••

"You're late again."

The boy raised his head and looked at the man in front of him. The man in question was the one and only Alex Oxlade Chamberlain, the ex Liverpool and Arsenal player.

Alex had his arms crossed as he looked down to the boy, who was trying to catch his breath. The boy looked up and nodded.

"Yeah... Sorry the bus-"

His words were cut off by Alex raising his hand. Alex then smiled to the boy and spoke.

"I'm just joking, Y/N."

He then offered his hand to shake the boy's, which he took in a second. Y/N pulled himself straight with Alex's help then asked.

"So what are we going to do?"

Alex shrugged and turned to the pitch, Y/N doing the same right after.

"I dunno

"I dunno. Apparently the training is canceled."

Y/N stayed silent, his hands in his pockets, finally able to stand correctly. He slowly turned at the older guy and asked.

"Huh? Why?"

Alex turned at Y/N and smiled at him before answering.

"I assume Burak wanted us to have a break. The national break did start."

Y/N groaned and turned back to the pitch, his eyes searching for a sign of life. He then shook his head.

"Do you see a ball? We can at least make some passes or something."

Alex softly shook his head and spoke calmly.