𝟎𝟎𝟗

ALIYAH POV

I start walking to Miss Marino's class, I was ready to piss her off. It was my favorite thing to do.

It was funny seeing her get all flustered, I was the only one who knew she was with Mr. Kaulitz. It gave me a sense of power almost. I liked it, a lot.

I open the door, seeing some ugly, old guy sitting in Miss Marino's seat. "Where's Miss?" I ask looking around. "She took the day off, feeling a bit under the weather." The bag of dust responds.

Wait! I know the apartment complex she lives at. I'm gonna go take some soup for her, I wonder if Mr. Kaulitz is out sick too. Hmm.

I start to walk out the classroom, going to Mr. Kaulitz's room. He wasn't here either, damn they must've caught a bug or something.

I'm gonna go buy them chicken noodle soup from Panera, because I want to make them feel better. Also because I want to see their home. But mainly the feel better part. She'd let me inside right?

I'm her favorite student after all!

-

I pull into the complex, i've heard of it but i've never been to it. How the fuck is it so nice? Don't teachers get paid the bare minimum? Maybe family money.

I go to the front desk. "Hi, what room is Miss, Marino in?" I ask. "We don't have a Miss Marino in this apartment." The guy responds.

"Um, a Miss Kaulitz then?" I tilt my head at him. "Oh! Mr and Mrs. Kaulitz! Third floor, 287" He smiles.

"Okay, thanks!" I thank him walking to the elevator, it stops at the second floor letting someone in before closing again. I smile to the girl entering the elevator.

I could see the number three turn bright red, I walk out the elevator. Following the arrows.

I find myself at room 287, I knock on it lightly two times. I tap my foot up and down as I wait for either one of them to come open the door.

I could hear some footsteps make their way to the door, I heard them unlocking the door before opening it. It was Mr. Kaulitz.

Oh.

He was shirtless, damn.

I could see him furrow his brows, raising them slightly. "What are you doing here?" He asks. "I brought you guys soup, cause you're supposed to be SICK." I put emphasis on the 'sick.'

"Oh, um we are." Tom nods slowly. "Okay then im gonna give Miss her food." I say moving past him. "Wait no, i'll give it to her." Tom puts his hand on my shoulder stopping me.

"No, I don't trust you. You're gonna eat it all." I move towards the direction that seemed to be their bedroom.

"Gia! You've got company!" Tom yells.

their bedroom door wasn't even closed, what was I supposed to knock on? The wall?

I could see her scrolling on her phone, in bed. "Miss, I brought you soup." I smile walking over to her bed. I could see her eyes suddenly widen.

It looked like they were about to pop out of their sockets. "Oh! Thank you?" She tilts her head confused. "Cause you're supposed to be sick, but i'm guessing neither of you are actually sick." I glare at Mr. Kaulitz and Miss Marino.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school right now?" Miss Marino asks. "Yeah, but I skipped it so I can bring you your precious soup! Just to find out you weren't even sick!" I answer, regarding her question.

"Teachers deserve days off too!" She throws her hands up defending herself. "Oh yeah, for this?" I ask moving some hair to the left side of her neck.

She takes her hair back, covering both sides of her neck. "Teachers have private lives too." Gia smiles, she kept saying that. Like I know they do!! I'm just teasing you about it!

Like you ever seen a teacher come back after summer pregnant, and your like, I know what they did this summer! It's like that.

GIA POV

God I hope I didn't have to stand up to do anything. I wasn't wearing anything other then a tank top.

That was literally it.

Not even a bra.

"Okay, well I guess i'm gonna go back to school so I don't get marked absent for the whole day." Aliyah sighs. "Okay honey, it was nice seeing you. Thank you for the soup." I nod smiling.

"No, the soup is going to someone who's actually sick." She snickers picking the soup up, walking away. I laugh shaking my head.

Aliyah shuts the door gently behind her leaving. "Maybe we should quit teaching after I get in the gang." I groan rubbing my head.

Tom comes next to me, sitting on the bed. "I've been thinking, I don't think I want you to join. I want to keep you fat from it, it's already driving a wedge between us Gigi. I don't want that." Tom bites his inner cheek, as he holds my hand, rubbing it gently.

"What? No! I want to join." I argue. "Gia, you're not ruthless, nor cold blooded. You carry a big heart, I admire you for it I do but. It's not helpful for the world i'm from." Tom disagrees with me.

"Tom, please. I can do it, I swear!" I really wanted this, I did. "I don't think it's a good idea Gigi." Tom looks down, he didn't want to make me upset but he was also trying to protect me and himself.

"Okay, so what do you do when a student of yours can't  nail a guitar note." I ask. "I tell them to practice and try harder till they get it, I teach them." Tom says.

I grab his hands holding them. "So then, Teach me."