Season 1 EP 1

Freyja was not like the other kids she was diffrent, thats how her parents described her,
ever since a kid Freyja had anger issues by even the slightest things.there was this time when she was six, her mom Arora and dad Stiles was going on a date and left freyja at home with her aunt to babbysit her and freyja was mad about it not mad about the fact she already doesn't like her aunt, she was mad they left her home with that monster freyja described her.
She waited on tell her parents left and thats when she started screaming at the top of her voice, her aunt tried her best to calm her down,
"where was freyja doll named finn" she asked herself he was almost 2 feet in hight and wared a suit with a bow tie he also had no hair, how could a kid liked a doll with no hair her parents thought it was weird the doll always creeped them out especially her dad it wasn't the fact that it had no hair it was the fact that there daughter had some sort of obsession for it most kids, most kids are obsessed with there toys but this was diffrent.
Freyja treated the doll like it was human everywhere she went the doll was present she couldn't do anything without him, if she doesn't have her doll she would normally act out example strave herself or even cry tell her head starts to hurt, weird right her parents couldn't get rid of it even tho they wanted to do it badly, so freyja aunt know just what she had to do she went in her room to look for the doll but it wasn't there she looked everywhere all the rooms the bathrooms the kitchen the doll was nowhere to be found she couldn't even focus all she heard was Freyja screaming at the top of her voice in a high pitch tone, she went to freyja to asked her where the doll was thinking she would get some sort of answer but freyja would not stop screaming all she did was point at the basement door,
"there's no way in hell im going in there" Freyja aunt samantha said to herself, but the screams of freyja changed her mind.
she slowly approached the basement door and turned the door knob.
there was nothing but darkness when the door was opened she then took out her phone and turned on the flashlight the moment the light was on she saw something flying towards her she screamed and tried turning around to run but she couldn't move her feet was stucked in the crikes of the old floor boards, suddenly everything stopped there was no noise freyja was not screaming there was nothing but silence.
A few seconds later she managed to set her feets free and went to find freyja turns out the thing that was flying towards samantha was just a bat when she found freyja she was hugging her doll, "where was he i was looking for him everywhere" Samantha asked freyja,"i had him the hold time"freyja finally spoked.
her aunt thought it was weird but she just brushed it off.
she later took freyja to bed and waited tell her parents came home.
at 11:37pm her parents got home samantha didn't tell them anything she just left in a rushed.
The parents didn't find it weird at all they had bad experience with babysitters and freyja before, i mean that's what you get for naming your child after death.