Chapter. 1: New Life

~ (Y/n)'s POV ~
I was walking around Tokyo, trying to get used to the place. I was able to afford an apartment for $300 dollars. It's a 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom apartment. It's a medium-sized apartment that is right for me. The landlord was sweet and helpful, too.

I looked down at my phone to see a text message from my dad.

Bestdad😎:
Hey sweetheart, how is Tokyo?

                   Sweetdaughter💕:
                  Hey Dad, Tokyo is great. I made a group of nice friends.

Bestdad😎:
Are their any boys in the group?

                     Sweetdaughter💕:
                    Yes, there are some boys.  They won't do anything to me. Their really sweet and helpful.

Bestdad😎:
I know, honey.
How many are their?

                            Sweetdaughter💕:
                             Like 6 or 7, I think.

Bestdad😎:
Alright, I won't shoot them when I come to visit you next month.

                             Sweetdaughter💕:
                           you're coming next month?

Bestdad😎:
Yes, sweetie
I'm staying a month with you, alright?

                              Sweetdaughter💕:
                              What about mom?

Bestdad😎:
She'll be fine with it.
I'll talk to you later, okay?

                                 Sweetdaughter💕:
                                Alright! Dad, talk to you later. Goodbye!

I was still walking and looking on my phone, not watching my surroundings. I bumped into someone. I fell on my butt and dropped my phone. I look up to see a hand out in front of me. I take the hand and look at the person's face to see a man wearing sunglasses, his hair is white, and he's tall.

He looks down at me and bends down to grab my phone that was still on the ground in front of him. He hands it to me. " I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going. " I said, bowing so much with a huge blush on face in embarrassment. " It's alright, I didn't mean to make you fall, though. " The white-haired man says, smiling at me. " Are you sure? " I asked, still unsure about what happened. " Yeah, it's okay. I'm so sorry for being rude. My name is Gojo Satoru, and I teach at Jujutsu Tech High School, What's your name? " Mr. Gojo asked. " I'm (L/n) (Y/n), but you can call me (Y/n). I just moved here, and I'm supposed to be starting school next week at JJk Tech High. " I said, walking with Gojo to a bakery since we both love sweets.

We walk into a bakery and stand in front of the cashier. " Get whatever you want. It's my treat. Wait... did you say Jujutsu Tech High? So you're the new student that will be in my class. How old are you? " He said. " Yes, and I'm 15, Mr. Gojo. " I said.

~ Gojo's POV ~
We are walking to Jujutsu Tech High to speak with Principal Yagi about this. It said on the paperwork that she is supposed to be attending today. " I'll show you around when we are finish talking with Mr.Yagi. " I said, stopping at his door, knocking on the door. Hearing a small ' come in,' we walk in and sit down in the chairs that are in his office.

" Principal Yagi, this is (L/n) (Y/n), the new student that just moved here. She told me that she is supposed to start next week, but on the paperwork, it says today. " I said, with a serious expression on my face. " She is supposed to be starting today. Yes, I don't know where she got that information from. " Yagi said, looking at me. " (Y/n), who told you that you are supposed to be starting next week? " I asked her. " Uh, the school called and told me that, so I just assumed. " She said, a little scared. " Hey, it's okay, you didn't do anything wrong. Where do you live? " I say. " In an apartment. " she said, looking at the ground. " Sweetheart, we have dorms that students are living in right now. How about I go with you and help transfer your stuff into your dorm room. " I say as a suggestion.

" Okay, what level will I be on? " (Y/n) asked. " You'll be next to my office. Don't worry, the rooms are soundproof. You can do whatever you want. I wouldn't do inappropriate things, though because the teachers have night duty. " I explained to her while walking with her to her apartment to pack her things and send them to her dormroom. " Night duty? " she asked, confused. " Some of the teachers and I walk around to make sure that all the students are in their Dorms at 9 o'clock sharp. " I explained more.

Timeskip to (Y/n)'s Dorm
~ No One's POV ~
They arrived with the last box of her stuff. " Alright! That is the last of your things. Do you want me to help you unpack? " Gojo asked (Y/n), standing in her doorway. " Um, no, thank you. I'm okay. " (Y/n) said, starting to unpack her things and putting them away. " Alright, if you need anything, I'm next door, okay? " He said, walking to his room.

She continues unpacking and putting the rest of her stuff away, not realizing the time. Knowing that tomorrow she will be going shopping with her teacher for some supplies. She put her last item away and went to go change into her pj's.

She put her sheet on, then put her pillowcase on her pillows and lastly throws her covers on her bed. She's really happy that she made her bed. She gets into bed and falls asleep.

~ Megumi's POV ~
" I heard that we are getting a new student today in Gojo Sensei's class. " Yuji said. " I heard that as well. " Nobara says, agreeing with Yuji. " She moved into the dorms last night. Her dorm is right next to Gojo Sensei's room. Can't wait to go to her room to have some fun with her. Bet that she is a virgin. " Shota said to his friend. " Shota, don't talk about her like that. It's really disrespectful. " I said, glaring at him, and he glared back at me.

" Don't get mad because you got rejected 10 times. " He said, laughing. " Hey, that's not funny. Remember when you got rejected 40 times in middle school, Shota. " A sweet voice said. " (Y/n), I was just joking. Megumi and I connect like this. Trust me. " Shota says, smiling at her with a glint in his eyes. " Sure, whatever. " she said, walking to sit in front of me. " Hey Megumi. " she says, smiling big at me. I smile back and turn around to flip Shota off.

Gojo walks in and starts explaining what we will be doing for the whole school year and how we are going to be pairing up into a group of 2s.

He starts teaching, I lay my head in my hand and listen. Catching (Y/n) doing the same thing but with a pen in her hand. Seeing her write in her book, I look over her shoulder to see her neat handwriting. " You got nice handwriting. " I whisper in her right ear. " Thank you, Megu-kun. " she whispered back with a smile.

Another hour and the bells rings, I pack my stuff and go to catch up with (y/n) so we can walk together. (Y/n) and I start talking and laughing that we don't feel someone staring at us.

I walk her to her dorm, I go to mine and throw my bag on the floor. I jump on my bed and close my eyes.

I know I've seen her somewhere, I just can't put my finger on it. You'll be the perfect future Fushiguro.

I just can't wait!