Episode 1

//Play Doin' Time by Lana Del Rey//

"Kill him" she said, 

A chill ran through Ben's spine, as he asks shakenly 

"M-mam? Kill J-jake? Mam but h-he is o-one of o-our best men"

"You hard of hearing? Kill him, scrap his skin off his body, crush his skull, pull those eye balls out, make sure to make it brutal. He dared to betray me, tell our information of shipping of drugs and weapons to Andrew, one of my biggest enemies. Jake surely would die, and Andrew would bear a more painful death to have guts to bribe my men and stole our goods. And no mistakes or you know" she says coldly. 

"Y-yes mam, sorry I'll leave" he says as he rushes out of the room. 

Her eyes stay fixed as he leaves, she stands up and walks to the window and lights a cigarette 

'It's not good for health'

A voice runs through her head again, telling her to stop what she's doing, as she grunts frustratedly. Those voices never stop, she was tired of them, they keep ringing inside her head, they won't let her sleep, won't let her think, won't let her live

"Ahh fuck it" she says as she grabs the glass near her and smash it against the wall. The glass brokes into pieces and falls all over the ground. 

"I'll make them regret, I'll make them regret EVERYTHING!" she screams.

Anger was better than tears, better than grief, better than guilt. 

She grabs the alcohol bottle near her and walks out slamming the door open, 

"Mam Samantha is waiting fo-" says the women servant as she is cutted off by her.

"I know" and there she enters the living room.

"Oh, not again Braelyn, stop drinking it! All you do is killing and drinking." says Samantha

"What else do you expect me to do? I'm mafia, if I won't kill who else will? your mom?" Braelyn answers irritated.