𝗢.𝟭, 𝖡𝖤𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦

━━━━🥀━━━━

It late at night and it was raining, a man with black hair can be seen breathing heavily, his back was laying on the brick wall of the alleyway. He was holding his waist which was bleeding but due to the rain, some of the blood were wash away.

A young man with half-colored hair can be seen walking on the empty street with a umbrella in his hand and was wearing a [Favorite Color] jacket. He heard a groan coming from the alleyway that he pass, now the logical thing to do is ignore it because you could never know who or what it was but since curiosity filled him he couldn't help but to check up on the sound.

He walks into the alleyway and gasp when he sees a man who was bleeding to death. The said man looks up from the sound and glares at the person which he can't identify due to his blurry eyes "Oh my gosh! Sir! What happened to you?" The half-color hair man asks and drops his umbrella to help the black haired who was still glaring daggers at him.

"I..dont need...your help" He manages to say through gritted teeth "Don't be a dummy!" The younger of the two quickly takes off his jacket and place it around the older man's head. He rips some of his sleeves and ties it around the man's torso. The man hiss in pain but the younger ignores it. The half-color hair boy helps the black hair man to stand by placing his hand over his shoulder. He gets his umbrella and they begin to walk back to where the younger was going.

The black haired man's eyes was feeling heavy and he failed to keep his eyes open and eventually passes out. Meanwhile, the one who was carrying him was panicking on the inside, since he felt the black hair man go limp in his hold. "Please don't die on me sir!" He whispers to the unconscious male, his hair was sticking to his forehead due to the rain and he sighs in relief once he sees a familiar house came into his view.

"What the actual fuck?! Why did you brought a dead man into our house?! Did you kill him?!!" A woman about their mid-30's asks once she sees his nephew place a man on the couch.

"Auntie! No! I just saw him in the alleyway and I thought you could help him since you were a doctor before" The younger says "Ugh! You could have brought him to the hospital Estúpido!" The woman says, placing her bottle of alcohol into the table. Going over to her nephew and the unconscious male.

━━━━🥀━━━━

Edited: 11/17/23