𝗢𝟮, 𝖲𝖴𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖢𝖨𝖮𝖴𝖲?

'[Male Name]'= Someone talking
'[Male Name]'= Someone thinking
'[Male Name]'= Someone talking in Spanish

━━━━💐━━━━

After the incident, Louis has been going back to [Male Name]'s place and his brother was getting suspicious of his little brother's action. For one, his brother doesn't really go out and he prefers at home rather than going out. And now, Leon was sitting at the couch waiting for his little brother to come back home. It was 11:30 in the evening and his brothers curfew was at 9:00 pm only. He hears the door open and light footstep.

He turns on the lights which frighten the person, aka his little brother. "And where have you been?" Leon asks whilst he cross his arms "None of your business" Louis says with a glare "What has gotta in your head huh? You've been going out lately and never pay attention to your family" The older of the two says with a glare if his own.

"Could you just fuck off" Louis says through gritted teeth and Leon's eyes twitch in anger. He then grabs Louis by his shirt and lift him up to his height which made the younger boys breath to hitch "Listen here, baby brother, if you continue this little act of yours then whoever your seeing with won't see another daylight ever again" He then let's go of his brothers shirt.

"Do you understand me?" Leon says and Louis just nods his head, not wanting to anger his older brother more. And then, his mood changes quickly "Good! Now, rest my baby brother! We have a lot of work to do tomorrow!" Leon says, with a happy aura around him making Louis sweat drop.

'I guess I have to cancel my plan with [Male Name] tomorrow, CURSE YOU BROTHER!'

Louis thought while he walks upstairs to his bedroom. He flop down and grabs his phone from his pocket and click a certain contact.

Lou🎮
Hey [Male Name], I have
To cancel our plans
For tomorrow
Seen 11:36

[Nickname]🎨
It's okay Lou!
Is it important
Business?
Seen 11:36

Lou🎮
I guess you could
Say that..
Seen 11:37

[Nickname]🎨
Then that's okay
With me! We could
Hang out some other
Time! :)
Seen 11:37

Lou🎮
Thanks [Nickname]!
Seen 11:37

[Nickname]🎨
Hehe no
Problem <3
Seen 11:37

Louis sighs to himself and turns off his phone and place it on top of his drawer beside his bed. He stands up and changes his clothing to his night attire. He flops down again on his bed and he started to close his eyes and he eventually fell into a deep deep sleep, totally not dreaming about a certain half-color haired boy.

Meanwhile, Leon was in a call with someone on his phone "What do you mean you can't come?" He asks "Sorry dude, it's just my mom was forcing me to do this" The person on the other side of the phone says "Fine fine, just make sure to send your part of the work" Leon says and the person on the other side answered with a yes and the call ended.

────💐────

Edited: 11/17/23