The Crash

Mia's P.O.V

*alarm goes off*
As I turned off my alarm I groaned, and unplugged my phone from its charger. 13 texts, and 5 missed calls, and 4 voicemails? I checked the texts 10 from my brother, and 3 from my sister. OH MY GOD MOM, DAD!! I quickly clicked each voicemail. I listened to them tears spilling out of my eyes, I get dressed in my red sweater, black leggings, red toms, and black beanie, and sprint to my closet neighbors.

"Oh, hey Mia, what a pleasant suprise." Mrs. Nevoa said with a grin, I saw her grin disappear as she saw the tears spilling from my eyes.
"Oh sweetie, of course." She said as I told her what had happened, and with that we were in her car headed to the police station.

(Later at the police station)

"Mia Morris?" They called me up
"Yes officer?" I managed to croak out.
"I'm sorry to have to tell you this but in the crash, well, your family is in critical condition, im afraid the dont have much time to live, the injuries were too major that we cant even fix it, we will be happy to escort you to the hospital if you would like."

"Please...." Was all I could say before collapsing on the floor bawling my eyes out. Mrs. Nevoa came with me to the hospital, in fact she was crying too.

When we had arrived at the hospital I sprinted into the desk "Where is my family??" I said tears still spilling from my eyes.

"How are you related to the Morris's?" She asked

"Im the only daughter who wasn't in the accident." I practically screamed at her.

"Oh sweetie, they of course,we put your entire family in the same room, so they could be together when they........pass... room 207 last room down the hall on the right." She said with sympathy in her voice.

I dont need her sympathy, what I need is my family, who doesn't understand that?

I bursted into the room took a glance and right there fell down to the ground praying to god they would be okay, they look awful, bruised, cut up, and smashed faces. Broken arms, legs, and necks. My sister looked the worst, all beaten and turn from limb to limb. I went to her.

"Cassidy, I love you so much, you were the best sister anyone could ask for, we may fight, but we end up forgiving each other, please forgive me for not being the one in this hospital instead of you, im sorry.....I love you" I cried as I kissed her cheek.

Next I went my brother

I couldnt say anything to him.......I just cried on his chest "I love you garret, im sorry.."

"Mom, dad, please try and fight I dont want you to go, I need you, your the best parents I could ask for, now please, im begging you, don't leave me.."

"But if you have to go, if you need to go, then go, im not stopping you, if you feel pain, then you can let go, I will be okay." I said through the tears.

-beeeeeeeeeppp- I looked up, all the monitors have got straight, my family.........they're...........dead.