Kindergarten

"Have a good time at school" my mother said as i was walking into my class.

"Okay class I will be your teacher in Kindergarten and my name is- (Let's call her Miss C) And we will start by introducing yourselves at the front of the whole class. Let's start with you" she pointed at one of the students and started introducing himself.

The introductions went on until it was my turn. I stood up front and started talking. (I won't say my whole name here, obviously)
"My name is Nova Joy and I'm 5 years old and I live in ***** I was born on **** 20**"

When i was done introducing myself I went into my seat and listened to my other classmates introductions.

They were really interesting people. Our whole class was increasing and decreasing every year. Every year someone were to either transfer to our school or transfer to another school. But this is only kindergarten so i won't talk much about my other experiences about every grades.

Time skip:

It has been a week since Kindergarten started. And I made some new friends. My best friend at the time was S*****, she was kind, beautiful, and rich. We were only kindergarten at the time but we got along pretty fast.

We were having lessons and one of my friends was drinking some juice from a plastic bottle. Her name is C****, she said "Nova look magic, the juice isn't running out" I looked at her and said "No it's not, you're just putting the juice back out of your mouth" It was really disgusting but I didn't mind it when i was a kid. C**** continued on doing it until I got really annoyed about it. I touched the butt of the bottle she was drinking on and pushed it making the liquid spill out of the bottle into her clothes. I was really stupid at the time. C**** said it to the teacher and I didn't really mind.

Since back then i would always so stupid things, I was a kid that was free from anything it's really not the same as now. Back when I was a kid I would always get dirt in my face my clothes anywhere, I always played with the boys in our neighborhood and classmates since I really didn't care about gender sht.

What do you expect I was only in kindergarten I still have a lot to learn.

------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if it's really short, I don't really remember much when I was in Kindergarten.

I'll probably write this when I'm in school or when I'm bored 'cause I got a lot of things to do.

I SWEAR IF MY FRIENDS SEE THIS THEY'LL PROBABLY SAY SOME STUFF THAT I DON'T REMEMBER.

And yes they're still my friends from Kindergarten.

Anyways see ya' on the next chapter!