Chapter 8 - I Know You?

Date: 11/12/21

Where is my ring...its been almost a week but I can't find it anywhere. Damn...I was gonna wear it to meet Yoon. I managed to get the company to sent me on a show she was also going on. I walked out of my room while the girls were still sleeping and decided to do something stupid...

Y/n: They wouldn't keep it from me right?

I snuck into annyeongz room first and saw Yujin had left her draw open. I carefully looked through it with the small ampunt of light I had available to me and then I fet something under my finger. I ran my finger along the object. It was a ring...but its shape its feel...it was my ring? I took it out of the draw and into the light. I was angry, dissapointed and upset. Why? Why did she hide it? Fuck you Yujin. I heard her move in her sleep and looked at her and noticed something. She was laying facing me. She had completely froze. She had woken up and saw me holding the ring. Without saying anything I left the room and signalled for her to do the same. She left and I closed the door behind her.

Y/n: You hid my ring? No. You stole my ring?

Yujin: Its not li-

Y/n: How isn't it? You know how much this ring means to me. Its all I have wanted these pst few days. You have seen how little I've slept trying to find it...how long?

Yujin: How long?

Y/n: How long have you hidden it!

Yujin: I found it the same night you lost it...

Y/n: Fuck you. Fuck you An Yujin.

Yujin: Y/n-

Y/n: Don't! I don't want to hear a single word out of your mouth. Go back to bed. I don't even want to see you standing in the same room as me.

I saw tears form in her eyes and almost hugged her and never let go but...she's hurt me. I need to be strong...I need to be strong for myself...If I want to find the secrets to my own life...m-making Yujin cry once is something I can live with...

Yujin: Y-Y/n...I lov-

Y/n: Quiet. Not now. I don't want anything from you right now. Just go lay down and sleep. I'm sorry for waking you up.

I watched in the corner of my eye as she went back into her room...I hate myself now. Yujin has always been there and I exploded at her over this ring. I don't even know what the stupid thing means to me. But Yujin is so much to me. Why did I do that? I didn't even have time to fix it as the doorbell went and I opened the door an left with our manager.

Manager: Y/n you ok? You seem slightly...distant today.

Y/n: I'm perfect noona...just perfect...

There is no way she will believe me...think of something more believeable. Work brain work!

Manager: You do know you can talk to me about anything. I wont tell the others. Only me and you can know.

Y/n: W-Well...I guess I might be stressed out...

Manager: Why would that be?

Y/n: Its my first time doing a shoot alone...I mean I had solo scenes in our debut mv but I have never been on a show alone...

Manager: Ok. Y/n do your best to relax. You will do great just be your natural self. People love you and this will only bring more attention to IVE.

We reached the bottom of the building the dorm was in went to the garage where the familiar van was waiting to take me.

Manager: Why don't you sit in the front next to me today? Might help you relax if I talk to you on the way.

Y/n: That sounds...nice.

I got into the passenger seat of the van while my manger got into the drivers seat. We set off quickly and we talking for a while until manager noona suddenly cut ohr conversation off to tell me aboht the show that I was going to be on.

Manager: Ok Y/n listen up. This is a new show. You and Yoon will be the first guests. The entire premise is that you will work a different job and make skits and things like that. Understand?

Y/n: I get it noona...so do you know what we will be doing?

Manager: Not really but I think the pilot will be you and Yoon as school kids. So basically knowing bros but in an actual school...try to make it entertaining.

Y/n: Oh...ok...

We soon arrived at the school where we would be shooting and I was quickly taken by a women as soon as I stepped out of the van.

Staff: Here is your uniform we are behind schedule hurry and change already.

Y/n: Where do I change?

Staff: Go into that bathroom and change. Now! Hurry up!

I did as told annoyed by her attitude. Its not my fault I was late the road was closed so it took longer to get here. Once I was changed I kept the ring on my finger as I was dragged until I saw her. Yoon was stood in a school uniform and it made me remember something.

???: If we wear these rings the next time we meet that means that we really-

Really what? Why can't I remember it all? What did she say? Was it Yoon? I-I don't know? All I know is when she saw me her face lit up and she ran over and hugged me. I was caught off guard. Should I hug her back?

Yoon: I missed you so much. My forever.

Y/n: W-What? Your forever?