Chapter 1

I would normally put a title for the chapter but I am stupid and I cannot come up with anything

nor can I come up with an introduction so we are just going to jump into the action...

"I DON'T WANT YOU TALKING TO HIM ANYMORE!" He yelled at Enji. "But I can't just avoid him! We have EVERY SINGLE CLASS TOGETHER!" he argued."I DON'T FUCKING CARE! COMPARED TO HIM YOU'RE GARBAGE, IF WE GET HIM OUT OF THE PICTURE THEN WE CAN TRICK THE OTHER IDIOTS INTO THINKING YOU'RE GOOD!" 

Those words stung. Enji knew he wasn't as good as Toshinori but he never thought he was THAT bad. His father had been throwing out things like that for several hours before this argument broke out and it just kept breaking his self esteem like a rock hitting a pane of glass. "Well what am I supposed to do? everything I'm skilled in, he is also skilled in." His father started laughing "That's got to be the funniest thing you've ever said, there's no way you're skilled in anything!" Enji was on the verge of tears when he got slapped in the face. "IF YOU'RE NOT DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS THEN I AM." 

His father quickly stormed out of the room leaving Enji to only think about what he could do with this situation. 

...

The next day at school Enji was trying the only thing he could think of: Avoiding Toshinori. But of course the first thing that happened when he walked in the building was Yagi coming to give him a big hug. He couldn't keep away from this man even if he tried, they were best friends after all. He then remembered what his father had said. Anything that Enji could think of, his father could think of something WAY worse. He sighed and then pushed Toshinori away and quickly walked down the hallway. He could feel Toshinori's gaze on him as he walked away. He quickly shook off this horrible feeling and continued walking.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M TIRED and stupid and don't feel like coming up with anything :D

Enji was walking home hoping he had done a good job of not talking with Yagi. He was already in front of his house and was about to start walking up the driveway when he heard somebody calling his name. He turned around and then saw Toshinori walking towards him. He was going to try his best to quickly walk up the driveway and into his house but then something in his path stopped him. He saw Nana standing directly in his path so he sighed and looked back at Toshinori. He was standing right next to Enji with a huge grin on his face looking at Nana. "Hello Ms.Shimura."  He said giving a weak smile. This was their first time meeting but whenever him and Yagi hung out the blonde would always tell stories about her and how great she was. Toshinori was talking while Him and Nana were just staring at each other. 

Enji then looked over her shoulder and noticed something in the window of his house. His father was standing there with a disapproving look on his face. Enji immediately knew what that was about. He quickly made up an excuse about him needing to go wash his pet fish and then ran off into his house. The second he got in he could hear his father walking down the stairs. Fear washed over him as he saw his father's furious face. He closed his eyes waiting for him to start shouting at him but was surprised when he heard nothing. He slowly opened one of his eyes when he was kicked in the stomach. He quickly fell on the floor and had the sensation of throwing up. Then his father started yelling at him.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU?!"  He screamed "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO THAT IDIOT ANYMORE!" Enji tried to get a word in but his father just kicked him in the face. "I TOLD YOU THAT IF YOU WEREN'T GOING TO DO SOMETHING THEN I WAS. NOW YOU'RE GOING TO SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES." 

I was gonna do a time skip but then I'm like "Nah lets just end the chapter here.