Executing Order: St. Pastry Order.

My legs hurt, Reverend Mother Cookie was too rough on me with her "training". Good thing I'm used to that, and can still walk. I left the room with a slight wobble, but was told to grab Shadow Sister Cookie and bring her to Reverend Mother Cookie. I left and went through the St. Pastry Order. The walls were slightly marred with dark icing, as of Shadow Sister Cookie demanding that from one the Cookies in White Masks. Maybe the Orphan Cookies helped there too. I kept going forward, and found Shadow Sister Cookie in the lobby, reading a book about forks. I walked up to her, and started conversing with her. 

"Shadow Sister Cookie, Reverend Mother Cookie has requested your presence. Would you be so kind to follow me?"

Shadow Sister Cookie got up with a sigh, and stared at me. Her eyes were covered by the shadow of her veil, but I could tell by now, as I have been around her for a long time. I begin moving, but she ends up in front of me, as if she teleported. I fall, hitting the iridescent marbled floor. 

"Your reaction seems to have atrophied. I think your training has you sore."

"My reaction is fine-"

I swiftly rolled to the side. Shadow Sister Cookie had fired multiple arrows of dark light from her fork. The arrow nearly hit me, again, and again, but I managed to avoid them.

"Hm, so it is."

Shadow Sister Cookie put her fork away, and put her hands behind her back, doing her creepy restrained walk. She told me to keep leading, and so I got up, and went back in front of her, aware she might try to attack me. I kept moving forward, feeling Shadow Sister Cookie stare arrows in the back of my head. My hands trailed on the dark icing wall, feeling all the distorted textures of it, despite my hands being gloved. The marred surface of some of the furniture I passed made me feel bad, as everything wears down, and soon enough, it'll become either dust, or crumbs. I can't shake the other feeling of always being watched here either. I return to Reverend Mother Cookie's room and knock, awaiting an answer. She answers with a smile, and invites Shadow Sister Cookie in, but tells me I can do something else, as she needs to talk to Shadow Sister Cookie about something. I press my head against the wall, and eavesdrop behind a counter. I can hear her talking about Halloween or pumpkins.  I slow my breathing so I can hear them better.

"So, Shadow Sister Cookie, have you set up a fake cathedral so that the Créme Republic can't find us?"

"I have done that, Reverend Mother Cookie."

"Good, good, have you also helped Missionary Cookie with preaching?"

"I did. She requested me to help her with working with tones, and pitches of her voice. She also asked for missionary."

"What's missionary-you fucked her didn't you?"

Reverend Mother Cookie sounded like she was laughing, but I think it was anger instead. But I didn't expect Shadow Sister Cookie to do that kind of stuff...except with me that one time, or with that red-haired priestess.

"She requested it, and you told me to help her however I could."

Shadow Sister Cookie never says "no" to Reverend Mother Cookie. It's like she's a robot, or she's just a walking maid/nun. Wish I could be as composed as her.

"I did in fact tell you to do that. You know you don't have to take everything so seriously, you can say "no" to stuff and not follow it exactly like that...unless you wanted to do that, in which case, have fun killing the order."

I heard Reverend Mother Cookie laugh, but it sounded as if she told Shadow Sister Cookie to kill the Cookies in the St. Pastry Order.

"You want me to kill everyone in the Order?"