1; Welcome Back!

Today was the day that I- well WE start the third year of Highschool, I mean I surprised myself; barely passing math..

Of course I was at the soccer court doing my thing, I wore my casual Rainbow clothes to fit my awesome hair. I'm glad to see everyone back again, especially new kids, and maybe some girls to finally date.

I mean common! Rarity and Applejack, Twilight and Pinkie Pie?! Who would've known.. them dating before me, the hottest girl in school? I mean, give it some sense, all the girls fangirl over me. The guys too.. but.. I don't pay much attention to them.

''Howdy, Rainbow!'' Applejack waves from afar, fixing her hat.

''Hey, AJ.'' I stated, I walk over with a smile giving her a high-five. Followed by her was Pinkie and Rarity. Those two were talking together and Pinkie was skipping with cupcakes in hand.

''So, where's the other two?'' Pinkie perks her head up from the cupcakes, ''They're coming!'' Pinkie flashes a smile, I can see Twilight's subtle blush as she smiles at her. I mean weirdo and weirdo go together I guess. ''I'm excited to start this new year with you all!'' Twilight said as her 'hello'. Of course I was happy with just everyone here now, but it didn't feel right when Fluttershy wasn't there.. maybe she was at the front of the school, stuck like a deer in headlights?

''Hey, Twilight, where's Fluttershy?'' Twilight looks up from her book, ''Actually you're right.. she didn't want to walk with me today. She said she'll be here but I'm unsure.'' Everyone exchanges looks, until Fluttershy suddenly arrives. ''Hey guys, sorry...'' She constantly looked down, it seemed pretty normal until Applejack notices her eyes couldn't seem to focus anything from her eyelids constantly moving.

''Uh- Fluttershy..? You alright..?'' Applejack asks, worried.

''Huh-? Y-yeah... I'm fine.'' Fluttershy's hair falls in her face, she would've gotten away with it if Twilight wasn't so smart of things.

''Fluttershy- are you high?'' Fluttershy flinches at the question and hides her eyes between her hair as usual, ''Twilight of course not! I just didn't sleep well because Angel kept waking me up..'' Luckily she was telling the truth, her eyes were red but they looked like they burned and she could stare straight into our souls if she wanted to.

''Okay good, sugar! We you'd done went crazy on us!'' Applejack laughs, and Fluttershy nervously laughs with her. I honestly couldn't care less at this moment, I was still really jealous of these two couples right in my face... other than Fluttershy, but I'm way too sure she's interested into someone. TreeHugger.... anyone can see that a mile away!

There's so many more people she's interested in. Not me, never me though.

Quickly the bell interrupted everything and we all had P.E. 3rd period.. Rarity wouldn't just.. shut up about it though; dirty this and dirty that.. it almost made me insane.

Fluttershy's POV.

I can't believe Twilight would think I do drugs... or anyone. But In guess I was pretty convincing about it.. 

Finally came third period. I'll have the people I know.. and I won't have to actually talk to any new teachers. 

I walk into the locker's room and see Tree Hugger, hope she doesn't talk to me today... the police had been suspicious of me ever since I started hanging out with her. I'm not gonna lie my friends have been picking on me with her anyway; ''Flutter Hugger...'' 

''cute..'' I grin full of hatred.

''Hey, Flutters, over here!'' Yelled Rainbow, I love her... she's so perfect. But she's too cocky and 'in her pride' to even notice and probably won't even like me back. She has too many choices in school... I mean it's actually crazy that she can carry the label ''popular'' for three grades.. 

''Hey, Dashie..'' I walk up to her, and the others, smiling.

It was pretty fun so far.. we just walked laps and stuff... but I got pulled in by Tree Hugger- ''What are you doing?!'' I'm not gonna lie she can be pretty aggravating. ''You want some? It's your favorite~!''

I scoff.. seriously..?

''Yeah...''