𝟎𝟏𝟔

GIA POV

"I'm pregnant." I gulp.

I look to Tom, who's staring at the test then back at me. "We'll figure it out." Tom smiles.

"No we won't Tom! You're in a gang! We're both just fucking teachers, how are we supposed to make time for a kid?" I put my hand on my forehead, rubbing it worriedly. "It's okay, just breathe baby breathe."

How the fuck am I supposed to breathe.

"Tom! I'm only 26! I wasn't planning on kids till I was at least 30." I slide my body down against the wall, staring at the test blankly.

Tom slides his body down, sitting next to me. "Let's just embrace it. There's nothing we can do now." Tom says.

"Oh, and what we're just gonna take the baby with us when we gotta go shoot some people up?!" I scoff. "Why are you getting mad at me, I didn't do anything!" Tom throws his hands up, defending himself.

"You impregnated me!" I laugh slightly.

"Well! Let's just go to school, we'll talk about it after, cause we're gonna be late." Tom checks his watch, tapping on it. I balance myself getting back up.

"I'm gonna cut your dick off." I glare at him before walking to the closet.

I sigh putting on some stretchy jeans. "You see all these clothes Tom?! My precious clothes!" I whine, staring at all the clothes I wasn't gonna be able to wear anymore.

"At least you'll be a hot mom?"

"Aw, so sweet. But shut up, i'm still mad at you." I say stepping on his foot.

"Ow!" Tom olds his foot jumping up and down, before stepping on mine. "IM THE PREGNANT ONE HERE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yell.

"Do we tell the students?" Tom asks.

"I mean, they're gonna find out anyways in a couple months! So why not!" I start flapping my arms around.

-

I groan walking to my classroom with Tom.

"So how do we tell them?" He holds my hand, swinging it back and fourth as we walk.

"I'm guessing by telling them Tom." I reply sassily. "Okay, whatever." He rolls his eyes. "I hope your eyes get stuck in the back of your head." I remark.

"Stop being mean Gia! I didn't do anything!" Tom whines. "How many times do I have to tell you this. You IMPREGNATED me!" I yell, a bit too loud for anyone's comfort. Including my own.

Oopsies.

"Oh my god you're pregnant! Wow how far along!" Mrs. Rogers asks me.

"Oh! Not that far along!" I chuckle, scratching the back of my head. "Oh wow! I didn't know you and Thomas were a couple!" She laughs.

"Oh, yeah. It's our seven years together next month." I nod slowly. "Wow, seven years huh! Impressive." She smiles. "What is?" I question.

"Oh it's just, most people don't stay together after college or high school that's all." She shrugs, playing with the paper of her notebook.

"So.. Still not married huh?" She asks. "Soon." Tom smiles nodding. "Oh." She says with a judgy look on her face. "Is everything okay?" I half smile.

"It's just, in the bible it states you shouldn't have sexual relations before marriage, that's all!" Mrs. Rogers shrugs, with that smile still plastered on her face.

I tighten my grip on Tom's hand clenching my jaw slightly. "Everyone has their own beliefs." I suck my lips in, turning them into a straight line.

I glance up to Tom, who just has his face straight. Staring at her, I furrow my eyebrows. Looking back to her. "Well, I should get going to my class now!" I laugh awkwardly, she nods smiling and waving goodbye.

Tom and I start to walk away.

"She's next on my list Tom, I swear to god." I groan rubbing my forehead. "You want a 60 year old woman to be your next kill?" Tom laughs.

"I really fucking do Tom, I do." I chuckle lowly, cracking my neck. "Okay, maybe we'll keep working on homeless men for now.." Tom pats my shoulder gently.

I pull out my keys, unlocking the door. "I'm gonna go get my daily bag of Doritos and i'll be back, don't announce anything without me okay?" Tom gives me thumbs up before walking out.

Him and those damn Doritos.

I sigh plopping into my chair, rubbing my stomach gently. "You're ruining everything for me right now, you know that?" I laugh lowly.

"I was supposed to be the co leader of Tokio's Bandit's but, I guess things are gonna turn out different for us." I smile gently, as I talk to my stomach.

Maybe this is a good thing, starting a family with Tom.

"Could you just be my biggest blessing?" I ask, before leaning my head back on my chair sighing.

"I'm going to embrace this, because I want you girl or boy, to have the best life ever. I want to keep you as far from the mafia world as possible, I never want you to question who daddy once was because of this world."

I could feel tears start to fill up in the brim of my eyes, I wasn't upset about this pregnancy. I was afraid, afraid out of my mind.

What if, god forbid something were to happen to Tom because of the gang? My baby needs to have a father.

I'm scared, and that was the truth.

Another thing is that I have never been more ready to give my life up, just to join Tom and lead the gang.

I could see Tom walk back with his chips. "They didn't have Doritos so I had to get Cheetos." Tom sighs.

He suddenly looks up to me. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing, just realizing that this is a good thing." I nod happily. "It's a blessing babe." Tom smiles.

"What about the gang?" I ask.

"Once you're about to give birth i'll take time off for a couple months, focus on you and the baby and i'll go back fresher then ever. With you on my side. As Co-Leader." Tom explains.

Bill didn't want to lead, because he just simply didn't want the authority. Georg and Gustav were too wrapped up in their own lives, and the gang needed another leader. So we figured i'd be trained, and that it would be me.

Im gonna try my damn near hardest to do this with Tom, even if i'm running after mobsters with a nine month old pregnant belly.

I could hear the school doors officially open, letting all the students in. "We're telling them right?" Tom questions me.

"Right."