Pilot

[Narrator= Maria Harper, Age 17, The Queen Complex, Daughter of Late. Paul Harper, Mayor of Knoxville Town. A well renowned Basketball player, She's the captain of basketball team at Knoxville High. Maria starts her school after a long summer break. *Doors opening*]

*In a noisy corridor of Knoxville High*

"Maria...Maria...Miss.Harper!!", yells the teacher. "Oh. Hey!! Miss Piers... Sorry I didn't hear you", says Maria. "What's up?", asks Maria. "The principal wants you in his cabin as soon as possible", says Miss Piers. "What do you mean by "He", wasn't Miss.Mendez our principal", Maria asked curiously. Miss Piers replied "No our principal changed mid-summer break Miss.Mendez retired". "Oh, I see, alright then, I'll head to the principal's cabin then", replied Maria.

*Maria reaches the principal's cabin and knocks the door*

*Knock Knock!!* "May I come in sir", asks Maria. "Yes, you may come in.", replied the principal.

Maria asks "Yes sir, you wanted to see me in your cabin?", * as the principal turns around Maria gets shocked *, "You!!", screamed Maria. "Before you say a word just so you know it wasn't me who applied for this job", says the principal.

Maria asks, "What the fuck are you doing here uncle Shawn". "It is a temporary thing as Miss.Mendez retired unexpectedly and the church assigned me to this school.", replied Shawn.

"Whatever the fuck is your business just keep it to your self and don't ever try coming near me again, did you forget what dad did to you the last time", Maria replied furiously and then stormed out of door.

[ Narrator= Shawn Harper, Age 38, Maria's godfather...well He used to be. After the incident of last year some months before Maria's dad died, Maria was found drunk and naked in Shawn's room. Ya, you got it right, the old creepy dude *also hot as fuck, but that's something else*, tried to rape drunk Maria.]

"Maria!!...Maria!!MARIAA!!!", screams Ines. "Maria why are you not listening to me."

"Not now Ines, not in mood right now ". "But Maria what happened to you all of a sudden, everything ok?", asks Ines curiously.

"He's here."

"He?? He who?", "Wait. Him!! No. no way ...H-How , Where?? Why??"

"Ines... Ines calm down, hush hush. "says Maria while calming down Ines.

[ Narrator= Ines Mendez , age 18 , yes yes you may think she's related to Miss.Mensez. Well guess what, You're Right!!! Haha just kidding . Ines is Maria's childhood bestfriend , they are more like sisters from different mothers. ]

*as the day continues, Maria and Ines meet at Maria's home*

*Maria marches across her room with a tensed face* "Babe, calm down let's figure this out together", said Ines . "How. How in the hell will I calm down with him here again . No No A BIG FUCKING NO . I cant take this ", replied Maria. "What if....", stuttered Maria. "No no don't go there already , you know he wont do it. I mean why will he and that to after so long", replied Ines.

"We really cant , we cant trust just our instincts . What if he's gonna-"

*Maria's mom calls her loudly* "Maria. Hey Maria . Come downstairs", shouts .

*Maria and Ines walking downstairs* "What is it mom and please don't tell me its another TV sho- Oh no .."

-To Be Continued