𝟎𝟏𝟖

GIA POV

"WHAT?!" Aliyah screams, oh dear.

I forgot to tell her.

"Oh, yeah! We announced it today but you weren't here." I laugh. "I'm getting a vision in my head right now, get it out." Aliyah groans rubbing her forehead.

Tom looks back at her, furrowing his eyebrows. He's about to say something but I stop him.

"Don't, just don't ask." I shake my head, pointing to the road. "If it's a girl, you should name her Aliyah. You know, after me of course." Aliyah smirks.

"Yeah, yeah, sure." I wave, flicking my wrist a bit.

-

"When did you find out you were pregnant?" Aliyah asks, taking a bite of her pizza. "This morning." I nod.

"Did you even go to the doctor and make sure you're actually pregnant, or did you just assume and tell everyone after taking a drugstore pregnancy test."

Oh shit..

My eyes widen, turning my head to Tom. "Oh my god." Tom snickers, covering his mouth.

"Yeah, let that sink in." Aliyah laughs. "Tom, what if i'm not actually pregnant." I snort at the thought, all this worrying just for it to be for nothing would be crazy. Absolutely CRAZY.

"No, you probably are, I mean come on. Mood swings, late period, other thing that I will not talk about." Tom turns his glance to Aliyah before looking back to me.

"I think I know what the other thing is, and must I say I am disappointed in you Miss." Aliyah sighs, putting her feet up on the booth, as she eats her pizza.

"When does your mom get home from work Aliyah?" I ask, I could see her facial expression suddenly fluctuate from her natural smileyness, to a straight face.

There was definitely something wrong.

"She's not at work." Aliyah shakes her head, I could see her bottom lip slightly tremble, I look to Tom worried.

"Where is she then?" I ask, softly.

"Um, she got deported, back to Venezuela." Aliyah sniffles, putting her slice of pizza down.

I bite my bottom lip, contemplating on what to say. I didn't know what to say, really. These laws are so fucking stupid.

"Do you have any other family here?" Tom asks. "No, just my dad and I don't know where he is." Aliyah shrugs, tapping her finger anxiously against the table.

"Do you wanna stay with us, we can help you figure it out right?" I look to Tom, smiling. "Of course." Tom nods, smiling as well.

"No, it's fine. I still have the house." Aliyah reassures.

"Seriously, honey it's fine we have the spare bedroom." I say, i've known Aliyah and her family for years now, every holiday her mother would drop off cookies and food for Tom and I, she knew about our relationship.

But she never told Aliyah, she respected our privacy.

"Are you sure?" Aliyah questions. "I think your mother would kill me if I let you stay alone at that house so yes i'm positive." I laugh, trying to brighten up the mood.

"Okay, then." She agrees. "But, you're going to that doctors appointment, stop telling people you're pregnant if you're not even that sure yourself." Aliyah demands, pointing at me.

"Okay, yeah i'll make an appointment for tomorrow."

I suddenly had an idea, tonight when Tom and Aliyah are asleep i'm gonna go out and finish my kills.

I didn't know how much time I had until i'd be unable to be co-leader with Tom anymore, but if I finished my kills I could get started as fast as possible.

Aliyah wouldn't interfere much with our actual lives. She was already eighteen, she was an adult but still a child at the same time. She was too young for this.

I didn't want her staying alone for however many months till her mom would be back, I worried about her as if she were my own sister.

"You can stop calling me Miss by the way." I snicker. "Ugh, I know but it feels so awkward calling you Gia, it just doesn't feel right." Aliyah sighs.

"And it feels even weirder calling you Tom cause you're even older then... Gia? Im sorry I cant." She laughs shaking her head. "Call me whatever you want, I don't care." Tom shrugs.

"So can I call you Tummy Tom." Aliyah slams her hand against the table, laughing.

"Where did you even come up with that." I giggle, covering my mouth. "I don't know!"

"Okay, maybe not whatever you want." Tom takes a sip of his coke. "Nope, you're Tummy Tom now, i'm gonna call you that in front of everyone." Aliyah says.

"What about me, what's my nickname." I lean forward propping my elbows up.

"What do you call her Tummy Tom, um Gigi right?" Aliyah snaps her fingers. "No that's my nickname I came up for her, pick a different one." Tom says.

"I'm just gonna call you G." She shrugs. "G? That's it? He got a creative nickname and I got G?" I pout.

"Okay we'll what's your full name then." Aliyah asks. "Gianna." I reply plainly.

"Okay then i'm gonna call you Genie in a bottle." Aliyah smirks. "That's an ass nickname, you came up with Tummy Tom, you can do better." I joke.

"Nope, Genie in a bottle it is." Aliyah declares.

"She's right, it's not catchy and it's too long." Tom agrees with me. "I don't care about your opinion. I'm calling her Genie in a bottle, that's final."

Guess i'm Genie in a bottle now.