PROLOGUE

BREE

"Oh please, sweet don't stop make it fast come now, ohhhhh yes faster babe, yes here I am".

We were just in the middle of our making love session when suddenly his phone rang it really pissed me a lot, specially when he stop grinding his hips on me.

He chose to answer that damn call than continuing his business on me.

He's my first kiss, my first boyfriend, my first love and my first in everything even my first and worst heartbreak.

I don't know how to cope up in this messy life he gave to me.

He have a lot of money that he always gave to me, but I'm not happy.

I marry him for love not his money.
I don't know that I marry a very intimidating person. So now I realize that I didn't belong to his world.

He can't even introduce me as his wife to everyone. And I'm very upset. Sometimes I think that I'm just his mistress that he always hide. But of course I know that its not true cause we are married with legal papers as a proof.

He always chose his work over me.
From our first year as a married couple I thought that its okay cause he have time to spend on me.

But when the time goes by, I felt that this life he gave to me is very unfair. I can't mingle with my friends because my whole time is devoted on him, only.

And I can't take this anymore,specially when he have someone that he always introduce as his date in every occasion he attended.

And I'm here sitting in our living room, crying while watching news about him having different woman in his arms in every gatherings.

I'm so full of shit.
I want to be on my own.
I want to be happy.