part 1

Tim and lucy both enter the shop (lucy was no longer his boot but his gofer) Tim turns to lucy "what happened yesterday, it took you a while to take that man down" lucy looks at tim "well I've had noone to train with, I used to train with jackson but you know, and nolens too scared to go full on, and won't do if properly so I don't get the whole thing which makes it harder on me" tim turns his eyes back onto the road "lucy meet me in the unit 1 gym after our shift, and we'll train until you can get it right, okay?" lucy smiles and squeezes tims arm "thanks tim, I really appreciate it"

tim and lucy had a calm shift, tim and lucy went to the locker rooms to get dressed, they decided not to shower because they're going to be getting sweaty anyway, they both put there work out cloth on and tim tells lucy he will take her to the gym, as her car was in the garage getting some work done on it, lucy offered to get a cab but tim wouldn't let her, they set off to the gym.

*10 minutes later they arrive at the gym*

They go inside and practice the take down, tim being hard and stern on her, bringing lucy right back to her rookie days, when lucy first saw tim she felt an attraction towards him, but he had always been mean to her so when he was kind or he showed his soft side it had a bigger effect on lucy and made her want him More, lucy brushed it all off when she ended up being his gofer, she told herself that this silly obsession had gone on for way to long.

Tim and lucy practiced the take down time and time again, "c'mon chen, if I was actually a criminal you'd be dead by now" Tim lunged at her taking her down and accidentally grazing her breast, parts of them had touched during each try, crossing a line they would never cross, but they didn't let this stop them, "CHEN FOR GOD SAKE PUT SOME EFFORT INTO IT" lucy got so frustrated with tim on the next try he lunged and ran towards her, she did the takedown, but ended up landing right ontop of him, she sat on him while shouting her excitement "yes, yes I finally did yes" she was grabbing onto his shirt and pounding on his chest, it was afew seconds later she realised who she was on "oh urmm sorry" "no don't worry lucy you did it!" "Yes I did do it, didn't I" lucy said softly while putting her head closer to tims.

"Yes chen you did it but urmm now maybe get off of me" "oh yeah" lucy could feel her self getting warmer, she was so glad her cheeks was already red or tim would have noticed her blushing, they did the takedown one more time, tim and lucy landing in the smse position as before, but before lucy could brag about taking tim down again, he did some weird sort of move and spun it around so he was on her, lucy was majorly turned on although she didn't say anything, she knew tim was turned on aswell because she could feel his semi, forming in his jogger, they decide to hit the showers and go home...