1-10

1

When Luo Mingyue died, everyone shouted for beatings and said it was a good death and a wonderful death. This was to eliminate harm for the people.

They all say that this dandy, scumbag, and rich third generation deserves to die young.

That day, even her mother received a call from her, and she begged: "Mom, come and see me, I'm afraid I'm going to die." Her mother only said coldly: "Don't call me mom, I have no relationship with you anymore.

" No relationship."

Then there was a beep after hanging up from the phone, even when facing the impending death of his only daughter, he was so heartless.

It seemed like she would rather never have had this daughter in her life.

The nurses and doctors at the hospital originally pitied her, but after hearing the rumors, they all looked at her strangely and even looked at her like a scumbag.

As if she was some trash.

Luo Mingyue wanted to explain that she had been framed, that the child's testimony was simply a set-up, and that she had never done those beastly things.

But no one was willing to listen to her explanation. After all, even her biological mother believed the rumors.

She molested an underage OMEGA, and the so-called charity foundation was basically a pretense to satisfy her own ugly desires.

That day she felt better. When the doctor came to check the ward, she had the strength to sit up and asked the doctor with a smile: "Am I going to get better?" The doctor answered the question incorrectly: "Have no relatives come to see you yet

? "

She had to say: "It's not Mommy's problem. Three people are like tigers. Rumors are everywhere, even if they are false, they must be true." The doctor looked at her

very suspiciously, and finally whispered: "You look really good." He really doesn't look like that kind of person."

She was about to say thank you gratefully, but the doctor said, "But bad people don't have the word bad written on their faces."

Her expression suddenly froze, and even faster, she suddenly Outside the ward, someone shouted loudly: "This is the hospital! Security, security! Come and get these people out!"

But it was too late. In the doctor's shocked eyes, a group of people rushed into the ward carrying Nagamukura short guns.

Before I heard the sound, the flashlight was already shining so hard that I couldn't even open my eyes.

The doctor doing the rounds was also middle-aged and had never seen anything before. He was also shocked by the fight. He was pushed to the edge of the wall by the reporters and became a human-shaped wallflower.

The reporter who didn't squeeze in front of Luo Mingyue turned to grab him and asked:

"Are you Luo Mingyue's attending doctor?"

"What disease did Luo Mingyue have? I heard it was the sequelae of the car accident, and the injuries were His head is broken, and he won't live long?"

"Is Luo Mingyue really going to die?"

The doctor broke down and shouted angrily: "Get the fuck out of

here!" If the firepower encountered by the doctor was With five or six people, Luo Mingyue's place was quite crowded. One reporter let out an ouch and was forced to lie down on her hospital bed.

Just like that, this group of people also turned to her with all their talk, firing bullets like a charge into a wooden warehouse: "

Miss Luo, did you set up the Children's Charity Foundation to satisfy your selfish desires from the very beginning?"

"Miss Luo, everyone in Beijing is scolding you now. When we interviewed your mother, Mrs. Lu said she just pretended that she had never given birth to you. Have you severed ties with the Lu family?" "Miss Luo, are you still alive?"

Not long ago? A diagnosis report came out outside, saying that the blood vessels in the brain may rupture at any time?"

Luo Mingyue's eyes turned black when she heard this, and her head was buzzing as if hundreds of flies had crawled in.

Suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her head for a moment, then her vision went dark, and then her hearing was still there, and she heard the dull sound of heavy objects hitting the bed.

At this point, her life at the age of twenty-six came to an abrupt end.

The cause of death was due to the stimulation of reporters, or maybe it was because today was a day of reflection... In

short, her death in the end was very ridiculous, and she became a joke among people in Beijing for more than half a month.

——Have you heard that Luo Mingyue got so angry that she scared herself to death when pressed by reporters?

Luo Mingyue, who had turned into a ghost, drifted past another ward indifferently and heard the young ladies inside chatting.

She put her head in and explained to them expressionlessly: "I'm not scared to death. I had a cerebral blood vessel rupture at that time, commonly known as cerebral hemorrhage, and those damn reporters refused to give way, which resulted in a delay in rescue." But she didn't

. People can hear it, just like no one listened to her explanation when she was alive.

She's dead and no one can hear her anymore.

Luo Mingyue just drifted all the way and finally reached her destination, the morgue on the first floor of the hospital.

Because death was fresh, the body was not much different from when he was alive. He was still in a terminally ill shape and looked miserable and ugly.

She simply sat next to her body and said to herself: "Luo Mingyue, you have never really fallen in love with anyone in your life, and you have been known as a scumbag for nothing. But you will still be a virgin until you die. "A, if I had known earlier, it would be better to pursue a good girl as early as possible while I was still alive. It would be a worthwhile life." "You must really

love once in your life."

She sighed, and then thought of that weak girl. , always relying on her Omega, actually I really want to explain to her that I just treat you as my sister, after all, she also understands what it feels like to be under someone else's roof.

"I wonder how she is doing now? I'm afraid her eyes are swollen from crying." Luo Mingyue said to herself while holding her head.

Then he looked at his face covered with white cloth and thought, why didn't his own mother come to collect the body? Is it possible to spend the night here?

I heard someone say outside: "You haven't contacted Luo Mingyue's mother yet? No, the news has spread all over Beijing now. I don't believe that she doesn't know that her daughter is dead. What kind of mother is this? She is too cold-blooded." Oh!"

Luo Mingyue laughed at herself and thought: Her OMEGA mother has never liked her, all because her mother pursued love when she was young and ran away with a poor alpha without the consent of her parents.

In short, less than two years have passed, and the couples who used to run for love have changed beyond recognition in the daily necessities of life.

Her mother complained that her youth had been wasted, and her father felt that his once beautiful and lovely wife had become unreasonable.

What is even more unbearable is that the arrival of the child Luo Mingyue makes the poor life even worse.

When I first started getting pregnant, I heard that my parents briefly regained their love for each other.

What's even faster is that everything will cost money after the baby is born, so the couple both collapse. Her father ran away from home and disappeared, and her mother wiped away her tears, dumped her in the orphanage, and went back to the Lu family.

It was the ancestor of the Lu family, the female alpha at the helm, her biological grandmother who had someone take her back to the Lu family.

Fortunately, Luo Mingyue didn't become an orphan in a welfare home.

From this incident, it can be seen that her mother hates this daughter very much, and probably hopes that this child will not exist from the beginning.

It can also be seen that her mother is just as cruel as her father, and cruel people are decisive.

Just like after Luo Mingyue returned to the Lu family, her mother endured and raised her up, teaching her to be filial and grateful.

When she grew up and had such business talents, her mother was no longer ashamed of her identity as "Luo Mingyue's mother".

She began to use this name to socialize in Beijing, until Luo Mingyue was framed and her reputation became infamous. She also quickly published a newspaper statement stating:

Luo Mingyue and I have severed the mother-daughter relationship.

He didn't even want to hear her explanation.

She is really hard-hearted. I don't know whether he hates her father so much that he also hates her, or whether he thinks she is the culprit who ruined his life?

Luo Mingyue couldn't understand, and had no way to ask for more details. She could only sit beside her body in boredom, waiting from dawn to dusk, only to find that no one was collecting the bones for her.

How sad it is to be like this!

Luo Mingyue sighed, and suddenly someone came in. It was a staff member who said respectfully: "Here we are, this is Miss Luo Mingyue."

She looked up and froze.

The man was wearing a black dress, and all his clothes were solemn and cold black.

It made the face even more pale and bloodless, and also made the eyebrows and eyes dark. Black and white were so distinct, and there was an astonishing beauty to them.