Eulogy of my Best Friend Tommie

Thomas, or as most of you know him as Tommie, was something that I can not even begin to describe. He was ineffable. I was hoping that one day, he would be eulogizing me, but deep down inside, we always knew how this was going to end. Tommie was the best years of my life, my memories are shaped around him.

Looking back, you didn't have the best childhood, but you had us; your new family. But most importantly we had you, our newest brother.I can not fathom the amount of pain you went through in your last moments, but not a day goes by that I wish I was there to help you .

Thomas, Thomas, Thomas the Train, You were my best friend and I can not imagine a world without you. I told you something that no one but you and God knows and now you're gone and I just can't get my head around the fact that I will never see your beautiful face or hear your lovely voice again.

I am so proud of you. I would not be here today if not for you. I am so sorry for everything that you went through, things known and things unknown. The memories of you and I lay engraved in my heart and soul and I will forever remember you.

Through my tears and heartbreak, I wish you fought harder for you. But nothing is never enough. Yet within our numbered years, you gave me something I desperately needed; saving.

Wherever you are, Tommie, I hope you remember me and all the memories that we shared. But as we are made of dust,we must return to dust but I can guarantee that our memories will never fade.

If somewhere you feel lonely, remember that I love you so, so much and I can not wait to see you again.

I will ways keep you in my heart that you helped shape
Forever and ever after that.

You're eyes are closed, heart not beating , but a living love will never fade.

Love always, your best friend