REVEALING CLOTHES

Author's pov:

A man in his 50's was sitting on big couch in his office room, which locates in his own big mansion.

Mr.kim:-" honey, I know they are mature and big enough to control their life by them self. But you know, what? I am doing this for their good. And yes, I'll not listen to you this time hmm" despite being a old man, he behaves like kid. Infront of his wife.

The women sitting infront of him wide her eyes in anoyence, now how she take care of this old man who behave like two years kid.

Mrs.kim:-" yeah! You old man. I am here to fix mine son's fight with husband and you are supporting him in this. Which type father you are?" She yelled in anger on her husband. Who looks like mouse infront of her.

Mr.kim and Mrs.kim has been married since they were in college, both young couple  fell for eachother without waiting for more they tied the knot between them along with their parents blessings. It has been 30 years to their marriage now. But when you look at them, they still looks young in their 20s despite their age. Their love grows more day by day. Mr.kim even behaves like kid in his age.

They were blessed with a boy, who's name is kim Taehyung. His family's precious son but he is father's boy that's why mr.kim loves to spoil his son.

One year ago he joined in a company, one of the popular corporation compared to others. "JEON CORPORATION". Although his father has his own company as the same height as jeon's but still he chooses to work in other corporation rather then his father's company.

Jeon jungkook who was the CEO of Jeon corporation, was the son of mr.jeon. who was mr.kim bestfriend. When mir. Kim and mr.jeon get to know about eachothers son. They both arrange the marriage for both of their son. At first taehyung and jungkook wasn't ready for it. But eventually said yes seeing their parents fake sad face. Now it has been 1 month since they married. from jungkook's side he was started to feel emotions for taehyung, and he really loved the feeling of felling in love with his all ready husband. Jungkook was more mature then taehyung. That's why taehyung was taking time to fell in love with him.

After taekook got married jungkook didn't let him work cause he didn't wanted unwanted attention on his husband.

Mr.kim:-" why are you scolding me, hun? Ask your son in law. Why he scold mine tiger?" He asked with pout, uff old man.

Mrs.kim:-"so what's wrong he did haan? He was just stopping your sweet tiger to wear to much revealing clothes! Jungkook is his husband and he has full right to stop him from something, which is not good for him" she said and glared at her husband, who was supporting his son with nonsense reason.

Mrs.kim:-"end top of that he is continuously calling me from two days in every hour asking about taehyung in worriness----see here comes mine son in law's call again" she picked the call.

Yes, two days back taekook fight cause taehyung was wearing see through shirt and shorts. Was thinking to go out in those clothes with his friends but jungkook being jungkook didn't let him go. When taehyung was being stubborn he kissed the breath out of him and gave alot of hickeys and with smirk said "now you dare to go". Taehyung as child cried just because jungkook didn't let him wear those clothes. When jungkook was in his office, taehyung left his in-laws house without permission. When jungkook get to know taehyung left him, he was so angry but look where he is now. Calling his mother in law from two days regularly cause taehyung is not picking his call, unlucky bunny 🥺

Jungkook:-" hello, eomma? How is taehyung? When will he come back?" He asked thousand time.

Mrs.kim:-"jungkook son! Stop worrying about that Satan. He is passing his day's happy" she said and mr.kim looked at here with offensive side eye.