❤️ 6 ❤️

Third person pov
Night time.

Students are coming out of their tents after a short slumber. Teachers told them to gather themselves for bonfire, so some of the volunteers went in the search of firewoods and other necessary things for fire. Soon everyone settled themselves together by sitting in a large circle, teachers also joined them.

"Students. to make our camp memorable we are going to give chances for you guys. So that you all can show your talents by singing, story telling, dancing, games etc. So come on let's get started". Teachers exclaimed.

Many of them started to show off their talents by singing ,dancing and many more. Jimin was seated beside taehyung and enjoying the moment by smiling beautifully. That killer smile attacked many poor hearts near him even our jungkook's Heart. But our beauty is totally unaware of everything cause he is busy enjoying the singings , dancings by other students. Some of the alphas among the students are indirectly utilizing the opportunity to court our beauty by singing and dancing just for him to give a chance. But who knows this beauty is already taken by a handsome alpha sitting beside him.

"Jimin you were a great singer in the school times right? Now please come and sing a song." One of the student asked. Jimin's eyes widened by a sudden request, he shook his head furiously as he was too shy to sing in front of everyone.

"Really jimin? Are you a singer" asked the teacher.

"No sir. I'm not, it's just I used to sing that's all" jimin replied

"Ohh, come on jimin. Just one please " again one alpha asked.

"Ohh please. Yes I used to sing in the school times but really not a singer and now I'm really bad at singing as I stopped singing a long a gone. So please I can't " jimin said whiningly.

"Jimin please. Just one song for me hmm?" This time it was taehyung who asked so who is jimin to deny so he hesitantly got up and stood in the middle near the fire. He took a deep breath a closed his eyes, then started singing.

" meaning of word beautiful
You and me as a couple...

Left us just alone and no one else ohhh.... oh. Oh.

Whose fragrance does the breeze
Blow one me to crease and tease
Ohhh... oh. Oh.

A smile from you will do
Swords slice my heart into two...

At the moment lightning talks to me
My eyes in a sensitive state squinch dazedly.... ohhh.. oh. Oh.

My pulse entwined races slightly
It beats faster than normal ecstatically...

My dreams reproduce in fantasy
more baby dreams of you and me.... ohhh.. oh. Oh.

From my brow to toe...aiyo!
The way he looked at me...oho!

He intoxicates me ever so soulfully
My heartbeats moves to dance gracefully...

From my brow to toe...aiyo!
The way he looked at me...oho!

He stirs my senses headily
My heartbeats moves to dance readily...

My love for you in tons forever...
Don't eat me to satiate your hunger
I rested my head on your chest; my heaven.
Don't lure me from this bliss that's heaven..

My love for you in gallons forever
Dont devour me to satiate your hunger
I rested my head on your chest; my heaven.
Don't lure me from this bliss that's heaven..."