Rules

Rule 1: I'm gonna say this once, do not try to argue about who my ocs are related to, got it? I don't want to see "Oh but this character wouldn't have kids!" or "They already adopted kids and such! They don't need biological ones!" its an rp, shit doesn't have to be 'canon' it CAN but it doesn't HAVE to be, you see the difference karens? CAN and HAVE mean two different things, look it up, I know there's gonna be one karen who flips the fuck out.

Rule 2: Swearing is allowed, idfc what Wattpad says

Rule 3: Smut is allowed, since literally half of the fucking characters were 17-30 (Going based off of the crew that people would have ocs for) in the first few seasons and grew older, don't tell me one of them was younger than that, the only character I know that was younger that 17-30 was Chopper who is 15 or younger, and let's be honest, you gotta be insane to like Chopper as a crush he's a reindeer give it a rest you can't fuck a reindeer, if you want smut with a character that's from the pre-time skip, they would be between, 17-19 which is the limit you're allowed to have when doing smut, keep within 17-19 in pre time skip and 20-30 in post time skip.

Rule 4: Be kind, please, for the love of fucking god, I don't want to hear yall saying shit about someone's oc and shit, just accept the fact that you will be warned if you harass or bully someone.