The big apple

Maggie gets ready to move to nyc for her dream job and the whole family doubts her because it's the biggest leap she has to take she has never moved outside of her quaint home town in Michigan  she was nervous because the brass and the bureau had to do the biggest background check on her and they had to make sure her sister Erin was sober from all drugs she has taken in the past this was because if you join any first responder they have to make sure your the best candidate for the role and luckily they let Maggie off becuase she past all the tests at quantico with flying colours, her family was all in the law enforcement industry so it ran in the family blood line but they was so scared of her moving away.

Maggie like she does every morning puts on her deceased husbands Jason hoodie and his watch as it always was a tradition of luck for her and she gets her bits she needed for the move in 4 suitcases and she put them in the taxi even tho  she had been moving all week it was that today was her first day at 26 fed so she says bye to her parents for the last time and drives in to New York knowing that it was not too far and it was before sunrise because she had a early start.

Mags ends up getting a taxi to the airport where she makes sure all the suitcases was sorted she gets on the plane to New York.

Few hours after she lands

OA stands waiting for mags since they went to the academy together Mags always knew that her and OA will always be more then just partners in a job they have face timed every day and night every hour of the day. As soon as Maggie saw him she just ran and jumps at him OA picks her up and Maggie wraps her arms and legs around him 'hey you' was all you could hear from Oa and then a little dainty voice says 'hey yourself' the pair had never been so excited to work together.

OA stands smiling and ushers her to get her stuff and helps her in to his jeep  Mags makes sure she had her seatbelt on Oa stands and messaged one of his old ranger buddies Jay and said long time no see saw you and your wife's gonna be in town soon come catch up meet Mags her and Hails can go shopping. OA then puts his phone away and gets in and sets of to 26 fed where they was met by Jubal valentine and Isabel castille and they both got a tour of the jock meeting everyone and about 30 mins in Maggie gets a message she never expected and walks out the joc in the New York field office and ends up on the street and sat down balling as OA came out making sure she was okay and she told they might of found the person that killed her husband .

*I know this is short but next chapter will be longer*