Grocery Trip Gone Wrong

"Guys calm down, Yoongi and Hobi have gone out for the day and I don't need the three of you to burn down the dorm, while I'm out." Jin says to the maknaes.

"Where are you going hyung?" Jungkook asks as the three of them calm down.

"Aish, if you were not busy trying to beat each other, you would've heard me say that me and Namjoon are going to go grocery shopping. So please don't do anything stupid." Jin says

"Oh, don't worry hyung we're adults we'll be fine." Jimin replies, while Jungkook and Tae are play fighting in the background.

"Ya, sure let's go with that." Jin says

"Just take care of yourself, We'll be back in a couple of hours." Jin says before shouting

"Namjoon let's get going."

"I'm coming, hyung." Namjoon says while going to where everyone is.

Namjoon had woken up feeling a little queasy today, but since it was their day off he thought resting for a couple of hours will be good enough to make him feel better. But it was already close to being evening and he did not feel better at all. In fact, it seemed like he was getting worse but he had promised Jin that he was going to go with him to get grocery. So he was going to have to go out even though he wanted to rest. But he couldn't leave Jin hanging so he just convinced himself that the fresh air would help him feel better. "Hey Hyung, im ready to go." Namjoon says when he reaches Jin.

"Ok let's go, we're leaving guys." Jin says to the maknaes as they leave the apartment. The maknaes bid them goodbye and Jin and Namjoon go in the car and go to the grocery store.

The car ride was making Namjoon feel weird in his stomach. But it wasn't so bad that he had to throw up. Soon enough, they reached the store and they started to go in. Getting out of the car did help calm his stomach down a bit he was still feeling kinda nauseous. Jin noticed the discomfort on his face. "Joonie, are u feeling ok? You look a little pale." Jin says

"Ya hyung, I'm fine don't worry." Namjoon replies and Jin nods a little and they continue shopping. The rest of the shopping goes fine. They get all the stuff and get it billed and go into the car to go back home. Namjoon was still not feeling well, he just wanted to go home and go to sleep before his stomach decided it needed to empty itself. The car starts and they start going home. But this time Namjoon's stomach does not show him mercy and he knows he's going to throw up. He tries holding it in but he's can't. "Hyung stop the car." Namjoon says

"What?" Jin asks confused.

"Stop the car" Namjoon insists again.

Seeing the panic on Namjoon's face Jin quickly goes to the side of the road and stops the car. Namjoon rushes out and goes near a tree before starting to throw up. Jin comes after him and starts rubbing his back while saying reassuring things to him. Soon enough Namjoon finishes and Jin gives him some water.

"You feeling better?" Jin asks.

"Ya a bit." Namjoon says, his stomach has calmed down a bit but by the way he is bloated he knows he's gonna throw up again.

Jin nods and puts his hands on Namjoon's forehead. "Joonie, you have a fever. How long have you been feeling sick."

"Since, I woke up." Namjoon says leaning into his touch.

"Damn it, Joon-ah you should have told me." Jin adds on frustrated with himself that he didn't notice Namjoon's discomfort.

"I'm sorry." Namjoon says in a small voice.

"Why don't we wait for a while, till your stomach calms down a bit and then we can go back home." Jin asks.

Namjoon nods and let's Jin take him away to a nearby bench. It is very noticeable that he Namjoon has no energy left. He is completely leaning onto Jin the entire time. The two of them are wearing masks so that they don't get recognized but they still can't stay out too long.

After some time they decide to go home, when Namjoon's stomach feels a better so he knows he's not gonna throw in the car again. After reaching home, Jin helps Namjoon out of the car and takes him inside. Namjoon is leaning on Jin and is to weak to be able to carry his own weight.

"We're back guys." Jin says entering the house.

The maknaes greet them back and when they see Namjoon leaning on Jin they rush over.

"Joonie hyung are you okay, what happened?" Taehyung asks, worried.

"I'm okay, just a little sick." Namjoon answers back not wanting to worry them.

"Sick, why what happened." Jimin asks the panic evident in his voice.

"He's going to be fine, he just needs some rest. I am going to take him to his room, why don't you guys make him some soup." Jin answers.

The maknaes agree and go to the kitchen to start working.

Jin takes Namjoon to his room and helps him lie down on the bed. Then he goes to pull over a trash can and puts it next to his bed and also gets some water for him.

"Thanks hyung." Namjoon says

"Don't worry about it." Jin says sitting next to him and running his hand through his hair.

"After you drink the soup, I'll give you some medicine for your fever." Jin says

Namjoon nods and says "Thanks hyung, sorry I troubled you."

"You didn't trouble me, I like taking care of you kids. But next time just tell me you're sick, instead of almost throwing up in my car." Jin says

"Hey, I'm not a kid. And I should have told you, I'm sorry." Namjoon adds on.

"It's fine, I am gonna check on the maknaes, get some rest." Jin says while starting to go out of the room.

Namjoon nods and settle in, glad that he has his family to take care of him.