𝟬𝟭𝟱 - 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚

❝𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨❞

𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟵𝗧𝗛 , 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
𝗟𝗢𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗦 , 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗔
𝟯:𝟬𝟯 𝗣𝗠

It had been a week since Tatum got out of the mental hospital. Her sister was constantly checking in on her which was starting to annoy Tatum slightly, but she knew Taylor was only doing it out of love. She'd been avoiding Lucy since she woke up in hospital, she couldn't bring herself to see her. But all Lucy wanted was to see Tatum.

𝗚𝗮𝘆 & 𝗧𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱
𝖯𝗁𝗈𝖾𝖻𝖾 𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗇 𝖫𝗎𝖼𝗒

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗯𝗲
Hey Luce
How are you doing?

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆
I miss her
She wrote a whole letter saying how
she still loves me and then ignores me
I really thought she was the one
I guess not though. Fuck this shit

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻
Give her a break
She's dealing with a lot

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗯𝗲
Maybe she's embarrassed or something idk

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆
Embarrassed about what?
Our relationship?
Because last time I saw her she made it
pretty clear on where she stood on that

𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗯𝗲
Look dude, all I'm saying is that Tatum's
not herself
She'll go to you when she's ready

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝘆
Yeah, you're right
But I really fucking hate this

When the boys had gone on their Europe and fall tour Lucy wasn't mentally there, on stage she didn't say much or do much, she just played guitar and sang. At one point Phoebe and Julien got worried, hell even the members of MUNA did too, but Lucy brushed off their concerns as lack of sleep due to being on tour, which wasn't a total lie since she hadn't been getting that much sleep either. Tour eventually came to an end, which didn't give Lucy that much of a reason to go out anymore.

The boys noticed Lucy had been significantly happier with Tatum, but without her she was a complete mess. Tatum might've been a bit of a mess herself but she was the mess Lucy wanted.

"You want be to call the others? Let 'em know you're out?"

Tatum shook her head, "No, I'll call them myself"

"Okay," Hunter and Tatum were sat on the actress's kitchen floor opposite of each other eating a giant bag of sour patch. "Are you gonna call her though?"

"I don't know," Tatum tore the head off a blue sour patch and popped it in her mouth. "What if she doesn't wanna see me? I overreacted over some stupid pictures and fucked everything up"

Hunter chucked at her friends stupidity, "Are you kidding? She basically lived at the hospital when you were there. When you came to and didn't want to see her she sat in the waiting room until one us updated her on your condition. Lucy is still head over heels for you, Tate"

The two went silent for a moment, the only sound being the ruffling of the candy bag.

"Thank you, by the way. I never said it"

It took Hunter a minute to understand what she meant. "You're my friend, I'd do anything for you, even if that anything was give you an organ"

"I love you," Tatum's voice broke a little, "I love all of you guys"

Hunter crawled over to her friends side, who laid her head on her shoulder.

"I love you too, Tate" Hunter spoke, "We all do. If you ever need to talk or just need someone to listen, I'm here, we all are"

Tatum had been going to therapy for weeks now and even joined a support group for recovering alcoholics. For weeks she'd been trying to get better, but all the therapy and support only did so much, what she truly needed was Lucy. To say Tatum didn't miss her was a complete lie, she was a wreck to say the least.

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝗲
Hey

𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆𝗮
Hey girl

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝗲
I just gotta talk to someone before I do
something really stupid

𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆𝗮
What's wrong?

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝗲
I messed up, like so bad
It can't just be over
I still love her

𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆𝗮
You ignoring her isn't really sending
that message

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝗲
I'm such a shitty fucking person
Do you think I still have a chance with her?

𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆𝗮
I know you do, Tate
She wouldn't leave your side at the hospital
So trust me when I say that Lucy still loves you

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝗲
Even if you are right, are we just supposed
to pick up where we left off?
Act as if nothing happened?

𝗭𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆𝗮
What you need to do is shut up and
go get your girl

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝗲
Yeah, okay

𝗔/𝗡:
i got fucked up so this chapter kinda sucks
and for legal purposes i am most definitely of drinking age