𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐲𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐜 𝐁𝐨𝐱

𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧: N/A
𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: N/A
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭: N/A
𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥: N/A

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Welcome to the Dynamic Box!

Here, you will meet the magical beings, called kwamis, who inhabit special jewels called Miraculous.

This box consists of 28 kwamis, those who all live together in the Dynamic Box.

Each kwami is represented by a concept unique to themselves, and that concept helps to make the kwami's ultimate power.

Each kwami also embodies an animal which helps with their concept.

These animals come from the different subdivisions of the world, which section the kwamis into different groups of which they work best in.

These groups/subdivisions consist of:
★ Polar
☆ Tropical
★ Dry
☆ Temperate
★ Continental

...

In the center of each box, there is a group of kwamis more powerful than the rest. They lead the group they are in charge of and care for them.

But beyond them, there are two kwamis that form the balance of the Dynamic Box.

The Dynamic Duo, Terran and Breezy, live in the center of the box. Together, they help to create the world around them and bend it to their wants and needs.

When these two Miraculous are brought together to be unified, the user who did this is able to control nature to their will.

...

Interested more about these kwamis? Check back soon to find out more about them and their abilities. Comment on which you want to see next:

★ Polar

☆ Tropical

★ Dry

☆ Temperate

★ Continental

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Next: The Dynamic Duo...

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★