Scared of Rejection

This is my first book... So please.. If you don't like it please... Keep it to yourself... I really don't mind haters but I can't stand them.. Any ways here we go...

CHAPTER ONE

[Think Again]

The teacher called my name for what had seemed like the fortieth time today, "Ms. Collins!!! Would please like to repeat what I just told the class we are doing tomorrow?!?" I looked up at the my teacher Mr. Locket.

He has dark blue eyes and he's about 6'1", but I never find him intimidating. He is a very slender man and always looks so fragile. Sometimes, I think he is going to break when he picks up a book or something..I chuckled inside.

He stared at me awaiting my answer. I stared at him and just for a second I thought I saw anger in his eyes. He was never one to get angry he was pretty much my favorite teacher, but today, no matter how hard I try, I just can't stop myself from spacing out. I had been thinking about my mother and how she was doing.

"Well?"

" Umm... I'm sorry sir I wasn't paying attention. It won't happen again."

"It better not Ms.Collins or you are not going to be going home after school. You will be cleaning out the drama room!"

"Yes, sir. Sorry, sir."

I sure as hell knew that no one likes to clean the drama room. They would always leave their crap on the floor and all their costumes would always be scattered throughout the entire room. I don't mind though because my room was kind of a mess too, but my butler would always clean it up for me.

Anyways, I haven't even introduced myself yet! I'm Nicole Collins. I go to North Point High School and I'm a total loner. I don't have any friends ,whatsoever, because people tend to just keep their distance from me. I'm pretty fashionable and I don't want to brag about it, but yeah, my family is loaded with money. I think people just see me as the type to be a snob or be a total stuck up brat, but I never EVER will turn out like that. I have long, wavy, light brown hair and turquoise eyes. I'm 5'8" and I'm thin, and toned. Not so toned where I look like a total muscular freak, but to where I just have enough strength and you can't see my muscles. I have a flat stomach, but that's only due to all the sports I play.

I'm pretty straight forward so I speak my mind. That's one thing people hate about me, I always tell them my honest opinion no matter what. I really don't care, but really, they're the ones who asked my opinion in the first place.

I often get straight A's and never fail to always gain Honor Role. Nothing has changed much other then the fact that I changed my classes,so now I have child and development for my 3rd period now.

Now I sit by Samuel Roads, the most flirtatious,self-centered, bastard who gets whatever and whoever he wants. Or so I thought. Everyone just found him really intimidating,so he practically takes that to his advantage and just orders the girls around...well, at least the ones who just throw themselves at him. They don't mind though they are all boy crazy over him and he just has sex with them and nothing more or nothing less.

The bell rang and I gathered my stuff and headed straight for my 3rd period. I hate that he's in my class, in the seat next to me, and that he decides not to skip class. I mean I know it's a bad thing, but c'mon just this class!! He decides never ever to skip THIS EXACT CLASS!!! Whoopee! Great for him, but REALLY SUCKS for me.

I walk into my 3rd period and take my seat which just so happens to be in the back row, left corner. I scan through the notes I had taken in Mr. Locket's class until I hear a deep voice.

"Hey sexy"

I turned to whoever it was just so I could give them a good eye roll and so that I could sneer at them. I rolled my eyes and turned in my seat...my entire world stooped, as I ended up staring into the eyes of Samuel Roads.

He gave me that devilish smirk and winked at me. I was about to show him a certain finger until the one only school slut walked in, Sharla Mae.

Personally I called her big thighs because I mean come on. Those things did not belong on a person. They belonged in the freaking jungle!!!

Anyways, Sharla thinks that she's queen of the whole and can order everyone around. She sleeps with like every breathing and living boy out there. I swear she probably has AIDS or STDs by now!

She looked at me in disgust and then went over to El. I call him el while everyone calls him Sam. Anyways the slur straddled him and he looked like he had just seen a ghost.

"Hey Sammy Yammy I missed you!"

PSSHHTT!!! DID SHE REALLY JUST SAY THAT? MY EARS MUST BE DECEIVING ME!! I started busting out laughing while El struggled to get her off of him.

"Don't ever call me that again," he spoke. He looked a little embarrassed,

" and if you wanna know why I was doing during lunch... I was avoiding you! Cheesus WOMAN TAKE A HINT!

I could not stop laughing now. I mean really first the stupid nicknames and now she was practically killing him with her glare. She looked at me and I coughed and then said slut really loud. I had no intentions of covering it up. I think pitch perfect is influencing me deeply. MWAHAHA!!!

Everyone in the class room started laughing and then she turned to me and slowly stalked forwards me. Everyone started with the "oooooohhh's" and " oh shoot, it's about to go down!" Crap. While I just stood there like nothing was happening. Little did she know that I'm a boxer. I don't do crap like MMA fighting although I used to and everyone knows that. I now only do underground fights.

She walked up to me and made the biggest mistake of her life.

Her perfume suffocating me, she raised her and punched me in the gut. " What did you say bitch!?!" She seethed through that whole in her face he calls a mouth.

Nothing could stop me now... In the words of my favorite comedian Kevin Hart. "IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!"

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

A\N:

WOOHOO!! MY FIRST EVER BOOK...PUBLISHED!!! Well, I hope everyone likes it if you don't ... Like I said keep it to urself!! Anyways if you have any idea of how she reacts or what she does comment or inbox me!!! Mwah!! Have a beautiful day!! :D any suggestions too about how to change up the story a bit!! ^^