𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆.𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦.

A/N: I've realized that Kazuhiro and Takemichi never had time to talk one-on-one on their own, so they'll have a talk in this chapter. Enjoy!

edited on march 16th, 2024 @ 5:47pm

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴,
𝓢𝚃𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙴.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

"I TOLD YOU... KILL HIM! As a fellow Toman member, you must take responsibility!" Taiju shouted.

"Taiju, he didn't know this was BLACK DRAGON turf. So please..." Hakkai pleaded.

"Hakkai's so frightened, he's like a different person." Takemichi noticed while holding onto his nose.

Kazuhiro also took notice as they narrowed their eyes. "I've never seen Hakkai this stiff before." They realized.

"I don't give a shit about that. Didn't you hear me give you an order? You're my little brother, which comes before membership in Toman. In other words, you must obey my orders. Family bonds are more important than bonds with friends, right?" Taiju questioned as Hakkai was breathing heavily.

Yuzuha stepped forward. "Taiju! Quit threatening Hakkai." She said.

Taiju turned to glance at her before he struck at Yuzuha, causing her to stumble while Kazuhiro clenched their jaw.

"Hina-chan, stay here." They muttered to Hinata, who looked at them as Kazuhiro walked forward.

"Yuzuha, it's your fault for not raising him right. I'll make that clear to you next." Taiju claimed.

Taiju then swings his fist at Takemichi's face once more before pulling him by his collar. Takemichi coughed out blood. He was about to punch him again when Kazuhiro leaped into the air and sent flying kick to Taiju's head, causing him to let go of Takemichi and making him stumble back.

This shocked the Black Dragon members as well as Kokonoi and Inui.

"No way..."

"He struck the Boss!"

"Yuzuha-chan, are you all right?" Kazuhiro questioned the ginger-haired girl.

"Y-Yes." Yuzuha responded.

Kazuhiro nods before to look at Taiju. "Listen here, jackass. I can excuse you clobbering Takemichi. Because if I'm being real here, he's an idiot." They spoke. Kokonoi snorts in amusement at their statement.

"What I cross the line at though, is you striking a woman. Especially your sister." Kazuhiro stated.

"Who the fuck are you?" Taiju questioned.

"Hanemiya Kazuhiro, Toman's No. 3." Kazuhiro introduced themselves.

"Huh? So you're the infamous Venom I've been hearing so much about?" Taiju grinned. "I'm gonna beat you so badly God wouldn't be able to recognize you!"