Kyojuro Rengoku

Rengoku's P.O.V.:

I woke up and got dressed in my uniform and hatori. Today was the Hashira Meeting. I really hopee Senjuro was doing ok with Father drinking almost constantly now. Hopefully I can drop by today if I don't have a mission assigned to me. Hopefully if I did get a mission I could bring Tengen with me. Tengen is the Sound Hashira and also my best buddy. He always calls me "Flashy" and "Flamboyant" every time he sees me. I take it as a compliment. It's now time to head out for the meeting. Guess I better start walking.

My crow was on my shoulder while I was walking. My crow has to talk loudly so I can hear it. I damaged my eardrums during a mission. It was either damage my eardrums or die. I took the best route. I finally made it to the mission with 10 minutes to spare. Mitsuri, Shinobu, Giyuu, Gyomei, Iguro, Sanemi, and Tengen were already there. The others would be there soon. I took my spot beside Tengen. "HELLO BEST BUDDY!" I said. (Rengoku is the one talking to all caps, he's mostly deaf so it makes sense. Aiden(me) out!)

"Hello Rengoku. Flashy as ever I see."

"YEP! WHERES EVERYONE ELSE? SHOULDN'T THEY BE HERE ALREADY?"

"Master said they'll be here later. They were either coming back from missions or they couldn't make it in time. Master said they were excused."

"AH, ALRIGHT!"

Master appeared so we all did what we were trained to do. He started talking and explaining stuff. The meeting was a short one today, which is usually strange. Master seems to be getting worse. I hope he'll be alright.

"Kyojuro Rengoku, you have a mission. It's on the Mugen Train. You're strong enough to help Tanjiro, Zentisu, Inosuke, and Nezuko defeat the demon and protect everyone. You may take backup if you would like. Who would you like to take?" Master said.

"I'D LIKE TO TAKE TENGEN UZUI."

"Okay, Tengen Uzui, would you like to go with Rengoku as backup?"

"Yes Master. I'd love to."

With that, it was time to prepare for the mission. I headed to my place and decided I wouldn't have time to see Senjuro and Father. I could do that on the way back. I got a few things together and went to find Tengen. I figured he would be at his house, so I headed there.

I got to Tengens house and knocked on the door. Mario, one of his wives answered. She greeted me and told me to come inside. I agreed and went inside.

"Hello, Mr. Rengoku." One of his wives, Suma, said.

"Hi Rengoku. Lord Tengen is getting ready. He should be ready soon. Would you like some tea?" Hinatsuru, one of his wives, said.

"HELLO YOU THREE! I WOULD LIKE SOME TEA, THANK YOU. HELLO SUMA, HINATSURU, AND MAKIO."

Tengen finally walked out and had his stuff.

"Hello Rengoku. You ready Best Buddy?"

"YEP! IM READY!"

With that, we headed off.