Chapter one

Ace was the omega of his pack so he got picked on and used a lot. He was 5'1 and had pastel pink hair with sliver and blue eyes. He tried to keep his distance from the others cause he was scared of them. Tho among those of his pack there alpha's Derek and Amber wasn't to bad towards him. Derek had red hair with green eyes and he was roughly 6'1 and Amber had blond hair with blue eyes and was 5'6. They often stuck up for the little omega. But today's events would change things. Ace was doing his normal rounds as a group of beta's approched him. They started to give him a hard time. He tried to stand up for himself but the beta's started to beat him and left him bleeding in an alley. After ace didn't return from his rounds the alphas went to look for him. They found what they where looking for but not in a good way. Derek picked him up and carried him back to his place where the alphas dressed his wounds and put him in his bed as they waited for him to wake up. Once they did they start to question him on what happened and who did it. He remembered their faces but he knew what would happen if he told so he said he didn't remember. "do not lie to us Ace!" Derek screamed his voice a scruffy rough italion accent. "Derek calm down you'll scare him" Amber said in a soft as honey comb voice as she turned to Ace. "Ace dear if you don't tell us we can't punish them" she said softly. "Thats exactly it if I tell you and you punish them they will come for me again" Ace said in a scared tone. "No one hurts you and gets away with it angel" Derek said in a softer tone as he walked over to him. "And that means no one". Ace felt the where the other was coming from he knew the two cared for him and hated seeing him like this. But he couldn't keep letting them hurt the others over him. "It is fine you two next time I will have one of you two come with me". he said softly as he looked at them. "that sounds fair Dear now rest me and Derek have a hunt to lead we will try and find a rabbit for you we will be back in a bit" Amber said as she placed a gental kiss on Ace's forehead as her and Derek left the room to let the little Omega rest.